i.xiaomi.com offline/down/what ?

It works for me.
Below the clound, there are 2 fields (e-mail or ID and password) and the confirm button.

The truth is that this site is incredibly slow since... always. :) For me, at least...

It works for me.
Below the clound, there are 2 fields (e-mail or ID and password) and the confirm button.

The truth is that this site is incredibly slow since... always. :) For me, at least...
It's a common problem with Chinese websites when accessed from out side of China.

hadron

Sent from my Xiaomi M2

I just see the cloud icon... I tried Chrome, Firefox and IE...

nothing.......

catturavt.jpg

I have the same issue can't login no fields to fill in the page, just the cloud image

Tried using firefox 17.0 and latest Chromiuim

ok i upgraded my firefox to 17.0.1 and it seems something was broken in webkit

Now everything works, so just upgrade the browser guys!

I just tried with Firefox 17.0.1 but nothing change...
now I'm with IE on my xbox360.... ahahahahahah
no luck here ! or just a proxy question... I dunno

try to clean your cache and cookie it shuould help (i don't think is a proxy issue)

EDIT: no it doesn't works to me now , again no login fields XD

Could be time related?

No luck... I tried everything...
I dunno why...
Faith mistery lol

Inviato dal mio MI 1S con Tapatalk 2

@Francko76 thanks it works now i know why upgrading firefox did the work for a bit (with the newer firefox i didn't installed the lang pack)

This is a just a workaround in my opinion, how can we report this issue to xiaomi?

It's a common problem with Chinese websites when accessed from out side of China.

hadron

Sent from my Xiaomi M2

Hadron....please, when you find some time....could you translate some tabs on i.xiaomi.com (photoshop)

For example, on "location off phone" you have few options (like wiping data and similiar), but im not sure which are which (cant copy tab and translate it)

Hadron....please, when you find some time....could you translate some tabs on i.xiaomi.com (photoshop)

For example, on "location off phone" you have few options (like wiping data and similiar), but im not sure which are which (cant copy tab and translate it)
Plz check the attached screen shot
I.xiaomi.com.pic.png

Reactions: Babbal
i tried to enable gps location feature on my phone but it says it will send me an activation sms then nothing happens

i tried to enable gps location feature on my phone but it says it will send me an activation sms then nothing happens
You cant see the SMS its for the application only and its to the china so dont play with it too many times. every time an internationl sms charges will be applied.

Have you bind your phone ?
You have to bind it here:
https://account.xiaomi.com

Gps location works, but baidu doesn't have maps for europe :) You will see you point somewhere, but not precise with street view.

edit:
It seems they have update something with this:

亲,Baidu地图不可用了
Baidu Map not available :)

Just click on orange button on top right and the it will appear a link (从站外查看) for google maps with latitute and longitude.........

b47ns1.jpg

Why does micloud and gallery APP want see ( and sync) my photos on SD?
The first page on gallery is empty and if I move photos to internal storage I can see them in gallery home screen.