[ICON] MIUI icons

vicing8

Members
Sep 17, 2020
Authors: vicing8

MIUI version - 10, 11, 12

Font - MiLanProVF (in the best traditions and love of Lei Jun)

Installation method: Recovery

Description: Icon pack is 100% consistent with the design and style requirements of MIUI 12, there are more than 1400 icons in the package.

All icons are drawn in a vector, even _ you can applaud _ standard MIUI icons that are present by default. We tried to fill in all the demanded applications from the market, but of course, if you need it, write and we will draw and add your icons to the pack.

Download: Mi icon - google drive v1.22
Changes 31.3: Updating Yandex applications, fixed bugs in activity

Update!
Download: Mi icon - google drive v3.9
Changes 21.09.10: Updating Yandex, Google applications, fixed bugs in activity. Reduced the size of the installer by re-arranging the icon pack.
Added many animation icons.

In test mode, I put together a simple theme for the theme manager - download: MIUI Icons PACK .mtz

Update: Magick module 1.0
I rebuilt the icon pack into a module for magisk, suitable for devices with a system product.

Screenshot:
preview_icons_0.jpgpreview_icons_1.jpgpreview_icons_2.jpg

Last edited:
Hello,

I really like them! Many thanks for your work.

:)

Last edited:
Hi, i have flash your icon from recovery. How to make it back to default? Where to remove the icon u sent?

Authors: vicing8

MIUI version - 10, 11, 12

Font - MiLanProVF (in the best traditions and love of Lei Jun)

Installation method: Recovery

Description: Icon pack is 100% consistent with the design and style requirements of MIUI 12, there are more than 1050 icons in the package.

All icons are drawn in a vector, even _ you can applaud _ standard MIUI icons that are present by default. We tried to fill in all the demanded applications from the market, but of course, if you need it, write and we will draw and add your icons to the pack.

Changes 31.3: Updating Yandex applications, fixed bugs in activity

Screenshot:
View attachment 33778View attachment 33777View attachment 33779
could you share this wallpaper?

Does it remove the old custom icons? Because my custom MIUI already has it, and I always have to erase the folder "miui_mod_icons" and replace with the one I like.

BTW, why don't you keep the original Spotify icon? That one white and light green is for Spotify Lite I guess. Thx, and great job.

Changes 21.09.10: Updating Yandex, Google applications, fixed bugs in activity. Reduced the size of the installer by re-arranging the icon pack.
Added many animation icons.

• Love
Reactions: Poney70
Autores: vicing8

Versão MIUI - 10, 11, 12

Fonte - MiLanProVF (nas melhores tradições e no amor de Lei Jun)

Método de instalação: Recuperação

Descrição: O pacote de ícones é 100% consistente com os requisitos de design e estilo do MIUI 12, há mais de 1400 ícones no pacote.

Todos os ícones são desenhados em um vetor, mesmo _ você pode aplaudir _ os ícones MIUI padrão que estão presentes por padrão. Tentamos preencher todos os aplicativos exigidos do mercado, mas claro, se precisar, escreva e nós desenharemos e adicionaremos seus ícones ao pack.

Mudanças 31.3: atualização de aplicativos Yandex, corrigidos bugs em atividade

Atualize!
Download: Mi icon - google drive v3.9
Alterações 21.09.10: atualização de Yandex, aplicativos do Google, bugs corrigidos em atividade. Reduziu o tamanho do instalador reorganizando o pacote de ícones.
Muitos ícones de animação.

No modo de teste, crie um tema simples para o gerenciador de temas - download: MIUI Icons PACK .mtz

Captura de tela:
[ANEXO] 33778 [/ ANEXO] [ANEXO] 33777 [/ ANEXO] [ANEXO] 33779 [/ ANEXO]
Posso usar este zip mesmo sem root em xaiomi.eu?

Nice job! The standard "files" application is missing its awesome animation though?

Skickat från min Mi Note 10 via Tapatalk

Nice job! The standard "files" application is missing its awesome animation though?

Skickat från min Mi Note 10 via Tapatalk
the file manager has a stock animation, but for some reason, it is not always shown

Attachments

• Screenshot.png
    Screenshot.png
    30.9 KB · Views: 515
Reactions: dannejanne