Imilab EC4

I'm trying also the imilab EC4 hub camera to connect to Xiaomi home app but the camera or hub is not selectable in the list.
I'm using the app imilab home and this works on Android but terrible on iOS.

EC4 detects only moving human,(animals) but NO moving objects like cars ?

If you have this problem solved , please let me know

Werner
Belgium

No, and also wifi connections doesn't work. I use it only for humans, so dont know about that. It fails sometime and doesnt send notifications also on human. However I had solar panel and put it very high and see a very large area, it suits my needs, the same as audio alarm when human detected at the night so overall im happy with it. I wrote to support two times and never got an answer

The camera view is too big for what the PIR sensor can handle.
I hope the camera will detectect also cars in the future.
( I'm using a 30€ "mi home security camera" for 4 years and this has always worked good but I wanted a higher resolution.
I have now moved the camera to the front door / hall....cars are there not allowed.

People appearing suddenly in the middle of the screen when play the records. Some people are probably coldblooded
The playback is not smooth. Changing distance of router, hub, camera doesn't matter

The app is more made to use cloud storage and pushing you to much to sign up for cloud storage

The wifi is working for me but the installation setup for WiFi has to be done 1 time by the LAN cable.

I'm using for now an Android device because I'm pulling my hair out when I'm using this on iOS. Terrible crashes and not loading on iphone
12e.. . ) phone 12

I have now ordered imilab EC3.... Hope this will work better