Impossible to scan documents with the Mi 10T Pro

artifact4727

Members
Mar 20, 2021
I got the Mi 10T Pro thinking it would be an upgrade over my old Pocophone F1. One of the most important things for me is to be able to take document photos and I was looking forward to be able to get even better scans using the Mi 10T Pro. Man was I disappointed when I noticed that it could get only half of a page into focus. Everything is blurry except of the middle of the page on every scan not matter the distance or any other setting. I'm already looking to get a new phone because of that. Maybe there is some trick to use a different lense or something, that I could not find out yet?

That's weird I have the Mi 10T and I had zero problems with documents I use the default camera document mode and also using the Adobe Scan app with no problems. Are using the xiaomi.eu ROM?

Last edited:
It's obvious how you prepare the conversation to respond with saying something like I can't use something like Office Lens because it's the fault of the app or something. I think you are just someone paid by Xiaomi to respond here. I also read other reviews saying that the Mi 10T focus point is very narrow, so it is clear that is not a software issue but the lens is just not capable.

It's obvious how you prepare the conversation to respond with saying something like I can't use something like Office Lens because it's the fault of the app or something. I think you are just someone paid by Xiaomi to respond here. I also read other reviews saying that the Mi 10T focus point is very narrow, so it is clear that is not a software issue but the lens is just not capable.
Dude calm down, I'm not a Xiaomi fanboy or something like that, and yes i can confirm about the focus point problem but it's not terrible, it's okay for me, after reading your post went to do some testing. And I also admit that this phone has some problems but calm down. And I'm not saying that you don't know how to use X application I was just telling my experience

Last edited:
Reactions: Poney70