Impossible To Switch On The Wifi After Flashing - Solved

Discussion in 'Xiaomi Redmi 3S / 3X' started by trevee, Jan 3, 2017.

1. trevee

treveeMembers

Jan 3, 2017
    Male
    Hi Guys,

First, i would like to thanks all developpers for this amazing work. I head a lot og good from yours roms, then i wanted to test them.

Nevertheless, I flashed at least 5-6 times from TWRP but both stable and dev rom, i have the same problem on my redmi3s.

When i install the phone during first configuration with MIUI8, no network is detected (absolutely none)... i am not able to turn on the wifi in preference, it come back off immedialty... Do you have any idea ?

I have a redmi 3s, rem dev (weekly updates) : xiaomi.eu_multi_HM3SHM3X_6.12.29_v8-6.0

Thanks a lot !!

cheers

2. trevee

treveeMembers

Jan 3, 2017
    Male
    even with 2 reset factory...it doesnt work

3. det-Happy

det-HappyMembers

Dec 5, 2016
    Male
    Germany, Dortmund
    I installed Xiomi.eu ROM today. Wipe everthin without internal SD, wflash the xiaomi.eu dev, and wifi works fine during the setup-wizzard. maybee your rom download is wrong? wrong device oder romfile is damaged?

4. trevee

treveeMembers

Jan 3, 2017
    Male

Wich TWRP did you used for ?

I sure the rom is correct, but i wiped everything except external storage and USB OTG...

How did you do ? Did you flash with your rom on external sd card or internal ? Because, i think i can wipe it if i put the rom on sd external card... What do you think ?

PS: wich rom did you use, stable or weekly update ?

5. det-Happy

det-HappyMembers

Dec 5, 2016
    Male
    Germany, Dortmund
    #5det-Happy,Jan 4, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2017
    TWRP 3.0.2.0, i get it from there: http://en.miui.com/thread-328569-1-1.html

I installed the rom via external SD-CARD (128 GB). But you don'nt need kill everthing on your device. Just 4 Partitions.
    TWRP 1.pngTWRP 2.pngTWRP 3.png

the weekly, xiamoi.eu_multi_HM3SHM3X_6.12.29_v8-6.0

6. trevee

treveeMembers

Jan 3, 2017
    Male
    Great thanks to you det-Happy, now it works ! i install the stable one and it works !

I spent my all day to do it.......; rrrrrrrrr

7. trevee

treveeMembers

Jan 3, 2017
    Male
  8. det-Happy

det-HappyMembers

Dec 5, 2016
    Male
    Germany, Dortmund
  9. trevee

treveeMembers

Jan 3, 2017
    Male
    Mmmm.OK i used mine...twrp3.0.2.0. In english..thats why. Ok fine. Did you find your wifi strong in term of speed ?

Share Our Site