Indian Rom version on Global Rom

samir00

Members
Oct 20, 2020
Hi, sorry if I put it back, maybe the first time I got the wrong section

I live in Italy and I have a redmi note 9 pro Global (miui global 11.0.6 stable (QJZEUXM)).
but I don't like having google apps instead of MIUI stock apps.

instead of switching to a custom rom (xiaomi.eu) I can flash:

- the Indonesian version (V11.0.3.0.QJZIDXM = Redmi Note 9 Pro - Indonesia Stable ROM)
or
- Indian (V11.0.2.0.QJXINXM = Redmi Note 9 Pro Max - India Stable ROM)

so as to have the MIUI phone messages and calendar apps instead of google and without losing the ability to make OTA updates.

after unlocking the bootloader I was thinking of flashing the fastboot rom of one of the two versions above with MIFLASH

could it work or I lose some functionality?
can i flash QJXINXM (note 9 Pro Max) on QJZEUXM ( note 9 pro)? What's is the different what is the difference between them two?

what do you recommend to have most of the original MIUI apps (like a China version)?

thanks

Redmi Note 9 Pro Max is codename excalibur, while Redmi Note 9 Pro (Europe Edition) is joyeuse.
You cannot cross-flash their ROMs. You can only flash ROMs with JOYEUSEXXGlobal in their names (XX replaced with the regional variant: IN, ID, RU, etc.)

Redmi Note 9 Pro Max is codename excalibur, while Redmi Note 9 Pro (Europe Edition) is joyeuse.
You cannot cross-flash their ROMs. You can only flash ROMs with JOYEUSEXXGlobal in their names (XX replaced with the regional variant: IN, ID, RU, etc.)

finally I was able to unlock the bootloader, and I followed xiaomi's guide for MiFlash.

I started from this rom (miui global 11.0.6 stable (QJZEUXM))
and I flashed the fastboot version of this rom (joyeuse_id_global_images_V12.0.2.0.QJZIDXM_20201022.0000.00_10.0_global_82d1257bd6.tgz)

everything seemed to go well only that at the end of the process I received the error in the attached image.

the fact is that when I restart my redmi note 9 pro it results with the miui 12 Indonesia version so the flash seems to be successful only now I have the "system" item which occupies 15.58GB and the "other" item of 2.34GB.

did I do something wrong?
why in a phone that has just flashed I have all this space occupied?
is it possible to clean up somehow?

Attachments

• miui error flash id.PNG
    miui error flash id.PNG
    131.8 KB · Views: 537
finally I was able to unlock the bootloader, and I followed xiaomi's guide for MiFlash.

I started from this rom (miui global 11.0.6 stable (QJZEUXM))
and I flashed the fastboot version of this rom (joyeuse_id_global_images_V12.0.2.0.QJZIDXM_20201022.0000.00_10.0_global_82d1257bd6.tgz)

everything seemed to go well only that at the end of the process I received the error in the attached image.

the fact is that when I restart my redmi note 9 pro it results with the miui 12 Indonesia version so the flash seems to be successful only now I have the "system" item which occupies 15.58GB and the "other" item of 2.34GB.

did I do something wrong?
why in a phone that has just flashed I have all this space occupied?
is it possible to clean up somehow?
We can't offer any support for official ROMs or MiFlash.