Infinite boot (not a boot loop)

That_AMD_Guy

Members
Oct 28, 2019
Hello, it's my first time on this Forum and my first experience with xiaomi.eu. I have a Mi Mix 2s and I got tired of waiting for the official update, so I decided to flash a miui 11 ROM found here. I unlocked and flashed TWRP no problem, have done so countless times before. But after flashing miui 11 from here I encountered an infinite boot. So the phone will just boot and boot and boot for like 25 minutes. At which point I decided something is wrong there. Is this a known issue or am I doing something wrong?

i got the same problem an hour ago xD, probably is the update from android Pie to Q that ruin everything..
i'm trying to solve the problem wiping, the system and some other partitions

Hello, it's my first time on this Forum and my first experience with xiaomi.eu. I have a Mi Mix 2s and I got tired of waiting for the official update, so I decided to flash a miui 11 ROM found here. I unlocked and flashed TWRP no problem, have done so countless times before. But after flashing miui 11 from here I encountered an infinite boot. So the phone will just boot and boot and boot for like 25 minutes. At which point I decided something is wrong there. Is this a known issue or am I doing something wrong?
In my case, that I noticed is that the Bluetooth would not recover again is I turn it off.
The only option would be to wipe the dalvik cache.
Something may be wrong in the last updates

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk

i got the same problem an hour ago xD, probably is the update from android Pie to Q that ruin everything..
i'm trying to solve the problem wiping, the system and some other partitions
I 100% wiped everything and installed OS from the USB C stick. Didn't help either

In my case, that I noticed is that the Bluetooth would not recover again is I turn it off.
The only option would be to wipe the dalvik cache.
Something may be wrong in the last updates

Sent from my MIX 2S using Tapatalk
You at least go to install it, haha. I hope it'll get fixed in the next update. But by that time the official update will be there. Probably

You have to FORMAT your data partition, not just wipe.

On TWRP: Wipe -> Format data. Don't forget to backup your data first since they will be lost.
I don't keep any data on my phone that can't be restored in some way or form! And thank you very much! I will try installing the ROM again later today and report back the results!