infinite loop

Aug 4, 2018
I used the Miui 10, updated version and after trying to install the Xposed Framework (maybe I used the wrong one) my mouse (mi5) gemini, went into infinite loop, and does not start. I've tried everything by TWRP and it does not come out of this situation. I tried to delete Xposed, tried to clear the cache and Dalvik and nothing. At last I'll try to get Rom again. I am downloading the ZIP version compatible with my device.
I did not want to resort to this, but I see no other way out. My question is: How to play the Zip file on the device and what procedures to do. How to do this procedure via USB cable through PC?

GB970

Members
Sep 26, 2017
The module you tring to install should be installed from Magisk but i think you know that...Anyway on my MI5 MIUI 10 8.8.2 magisk won't install correctly some things, with superSU anythings go fine but obviously cant install Magisk modules.

Aug 4, 2018
The module you tring to install should be installed from Magisk but i think you know that...Anyway on my MI5 MIUI 10 8.8.2 magisk won't install correctly some things, with superSU anythings go fine but obviously cant install Magisk modules.
I have not used this Magisk. Anyway, I'm looking for a solution.