[INFO] Known Issues (Weekly) & FAQ

Yeah but look when xiaomi said the AOD thing and when the mi note 2 got in EOL. It was announced way before that the oled phones would've got AOD
Doesn't really matter, we don't have a Mi Note 2 to test how well AOD works. I tried AOD on a non-supported device and it wasn't working properly.

Could you please add the "QuickSnap not working on Mi 9Tpro" to the list of confirmed bugs, @Igor Eisberg. The bug may also affect other devices, but at least for raphael it has been reported by several users here.

unlock and lock sound (turn off screen) is using android sound not miui sound.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Confirm the bug, although of little relevance:

lock / unlock sound (lock.ogg and unlock.ogg)
refear to path: system\system\product\media\audio\ui (wrong path)
and not to path: system\system\media\audio\ui (right path)

but can be a bug from official Miui 11 firmwares released.

Currently, i'm on Xiaomi.eu 11 Stable for HMK20Pro/MI9TPro.

I hope will be helpful

Hi in Mi 8 in the last beta i cant use the "Special features" when cast in any TV and the notification light dont work when i receive any notification when i have AOD and show animation like a pulse or rhythm etc

It's normal that Bluetooth is activated but icon is disabled?
c0b47d06453dda2e8308f3014d2c631a.jpg

Inviato dal mio Redmi K20 utilizzando Tapatalk

hello, Since the upgrade to android 10 version mi 9se, we are not passing from camera to gallery in Turkish language. no problem in english language.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Adnan008
Hey! I just installed the 9.10.31 beta of this week on my Mi 9 SE, and the Bluetooth bug is gone. It works fine, if I turn it off and on again, but there's still one bug related to the Bluetooth that occurs. When I try to connect to my car's Bluetooth, it will connect only as calling device, and it won't connect as a media device, therefore I can only make calls. The only way to fix this, is to go the device Bluetooth settings and re-enable the "media audio" option (it's always on by default and it still won't connect automatically). I tried re-pairing the phone with the car and the issue persists.
Now this worked fine on the first MiUI 11 9.9.26/27 v2 based on Android 9, and since, at least, last week's 9.10.24 update that this has been happening.
I just don't know if this one of the Android 10 bug, or if it's a MiUI bug .
Hopefully you guys see this and reply to shine a light on the matter.

Thanks, and as always keep up the great work.
74309130_457598594867453_4485302808991498240_n.jpg

Last edited:
BUG ON NOTIFICATION ICON WHEN USING AOD

To make the notification icon work is to turn off "show notification details after verifiying face data" then icon notification will appear on AOD.

@Igor Eisberg
67fed0f51be08d1e22e0658ae5fb46ec.jpg

@amv869 Totally OT, that has absolutely nothing to do with this thread. Please open your eyes and take a look at the correct place or use search.

BUG ON NOTIFICATION ICON WHEN USING AOD

To make the notification icon work is to turn off "show notification details after verifiying face data" then icon notification will appear on AOD.

@Igor Eisberg
67fed0f51be08d1e22e0658ae5fb46ec.jpg
What about mine which I did not use unlock using face data?

Bug report:
Version 9.10.31
1. Accessibility revoked time to time. Ex. I allowed gestures on Nova Launcher app to double tap to sleep/lock. Accessibility allowed on Nova Launcher app. But after awhile a display appears and tells me to enable accessibility on the app which is already enabled.

Last edited:
[/] System UI: Bold text is not working as expected in certain apps. (i.e. MIUI Notes, WhatsApp, etc.)

I have suggestion, since we dont know when xiaomi will fix this bug, i think just change the font to usual not dynamic font. Because global version dont have dynamic font features. How do you think? @Igor Eisberg

Reactions: chikarcas
Bug report:
"Don't cover the earphone area" appears in a brief period of time after unlocking even though it is not actually covered. It does not happen in the previous version.

Don't know if this is a bug , but can you please verify the proximity sensor un HM 6pro, the security app tell's me that's working but it doesnt ..

Tnx..

hello, Since the upgrade to android 10 version mi 9se, we are not passing from camera to gallery in Turkish language. no problem in english language.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Same issue for MI8.

Since miui 10 until miui 11, there is one bug not discovered and reported

it's the feature involve the app lock + dual app + hide apps

if a cloned app + hide. it won't be able to launched.

Bug report:
"Don't cover the earphone area" appears in a brief period of time after unlocking even though it is not actually covered. It does not happen in the previous version.

Yes, I also see this from time to time on my Mi 9T pro with the latest ROM. I have the impression that it usually happens when I unlock the phone after it had been in pocket mode for some time.

It's normal that Bluetooth is activated but icon is disabled?
c0b47d06453dda2e8308f3014d2c631a.jpg

Inviato dal mio Redmi K20 utilizzando Tapatalk
Hello, for sure is not normal, face same issues i delete all data and cache from bluetooh app and then restarted the phone, that fix it for me.

Sent from my MI 8 UD using Tapatalk