[INFO] Known Issues (Weekly) & FAQ

hello, Since the upgrade to android 10 version mi 9se, we are not passing from camera to gallery in Turkish language. no problem in english language.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
When it happens only in Turkish language, you should contact the translation Team, because .eu Team is the wrong contact...

I have resolved the issue of microphone, with a factory reset of the phone and reinstall the last ROM miui 11

Remain the problem with Bluetooth icon mark disabled when Bluetooth continue active

Inviato dal mio Redmi K20 utilizzando Tapatalk

chinese character on screen time option version 9.11.7 device mi8
1a71052fca1b254da0a5cd1aa0f5b498.jpg

Hi in the last beta 9.11.7 on Mi 8 use Android Auto with car produce black screen and phone blocked need force restart for work again the phone

Reactions: omiluuu
On 9.11.7 Mi8 for AOD and Lockscreen Notifications you have to go to every program and activate again the notifications for the lockScreen .

One thing that I cant fix is the lockScreen and AOD notification for the missed calls .

When I have missed call I can see it only if I unlock the phone.

Dirty flash form the previous ROM

Last edited:
On 9.11.7 Mi8 for AOD and Lockscreen Notifications you have to go to every program and activate again the notifications for the lockScreen .

One thing that I cant fix is the lockScreen and AOD notification for the missed calls .

When I have missed call I can see it only if I unlock the phone.

Dirty flash form the previous ROM
I think the problem with missed calls is that the screen is already activated by the call. When it switches back to AOD it does not show the "old" notification.

Reactions: omek07
Redmi Note 7 (lavender) MIUI 9.11.7 clean flashed.
When accessing to the recent screen with gestures from home screen, there is a really noticeable animation lag.

In latest ROM 9.11.7 (at least on Mi 9T) if you used to have V4A working you have to rename file /vendor/etc/audio_effects.conf prior to driver reinstall after first reboot.

Using chrome, during scroll down pages, often the application freeze: you can't scroll up and down for example.
When you press the home button and the open chrome again you see the page scrolled down or up

Inviato dal mio MIX 2S utilizzando Tapatalk

On 9.11.7, Mi 9:

Screen recording doesn't work (black screen, audio only). First noticed in 9.10.31.

Lock screen wallpaper is tied to homescreen wallpaper; no matter what I change it to, my home screen wallpaper will always show on the lock screen. This has persisted since the first MIUI 11.

Press power button for 0.5 seconds to activate Assistant doesn't work.

AI Button calls up the full screen Google Assistant page instead of just listening for commands.

QuickSnap is still not working on "raphael" with the latest 9.11.21 ROM. I really hope this can be fixed soon - it is bugging my raphael for months now.

"Android TV" APP does not work with Xiaomi Mi Box S in Bluetooth mode (turning WiFi off for example). It does not detect the mi box. With WiFi it works.
Device: Mi9 T Pro.
MIUI Version: 9.11.4 beta.

Tested with another phone too, same APP, only Bluetooth and works.

Is there a confirmed issues section for stable releases?
Nope.

First post no longer updated?
Thank you
Nothing to update.

QuickSnap is still not working on "raphael" with the latest 9.11.21 ROM. I really hope this can be fixed soon - it is bugging my raphael for months now.
We might be able to fix it in a few days.

"Android TV" APP does not work with Xiaomi Mi Box S in Bluetooth mode (turning WiFi off for example). It does not detect the mi box. With WiFi it works.
Device: Mi9 T Pro.
MIUI Version: 9.11.4 beta.

Tested with another phone too, same APP, only Bluetooth and works.
It's a third party app, not our problem.

Now HDR in Netflix and YouTube seems perfect in mi9t

Inviato dal mio Redmi K20 utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
Since I install 9.11.21 on my mi 8 se
I got this many file in this folder and keep taking my storage
Over 1gb
Any workaround to avoid those file?
This issue never happen on 9.11.14

Last edited:
Reactions: giodeluigi
[/] System UI: Bold text is not working as expected in certain apps. (i.e. MIUI Notes, WhatsApp, etc.)

I have suggestion, since we dont know when xiaomi will fix this bug, i think just change the font to usual not dynamic font. Because global version dont have dynamic font features. How do you think? @Igor Eisberg
I agree with you, if that's possible, it would be great.