[INFO] Known Issues (Weekly) & FAQ

Yay! Thanks for the workaround!
EDIT: But 20.12.2 does not support apollopro so I can't flash it. lol.
Inviato dal mio Mi 10T Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: nik.shersh
Since Last update, 20/12/10,i cant use volte.
Already enable and disable menu tru e *#*#86583#*#*, and cant enable it. Also says that volte it is not supported by my operator.
Already call to my operator, and volte its funcional.
By the code, Only can enable/disable sim 2,but i have no sim on it
Same here with Mi Note 10 Pro: Telekom Hungary works with voLTE and voWIFI, Digi HU volTE/voWIFI does not work since 20.12.09 weekly.

Hiding app notifications is not working. Problem with Android 11. Stable android 10 version works correctly as well.

Phone Mi 10 Lite Zoom

What about WhatsApp ?
If i close it from recent i have to open it again to receive all the notifications..
Do you face this issue ?
The weird thing is all my apps is fully working expect Whatsapp and Facebook Messenger.. lol

Using latest Android 11 beta ( Mi 10 Ultra )

Hi

I don't know if this was posted before, but I didn't find anything.

I updated my Poco X3 NFC to the 12.0.6 EU version, and when connecting my air Bluetooth earphones the connection animation takes a long time to show up or does not show up at all. Do you know if there is a solution for this?

Thanks in advance

Sent from my Poco X3 NFC

Last edited:
Hi, I have started to experience force closes and restarts of the app, when I am using Game Turbo with resource heavy games, like Call Of Duty Mobile. The game just randomly closing and drops me back to the Game Turbo game selection list, where I can re-launch the game and loosing all my previous point while I was in a match, and getting penalty, because I left the game! I closed all the apps in the background, still at least 3GB free RAM left and plenty of storage place. The phone is a rooted Poco F2 Pro International version with xiaomi.eu Android 11 ROM: 20.12.10. Weekly Build. The same game on the official EU ROM (Android 10) works flawlessly and no force closes of the app. I tried formatting, resetting and even reflashing the device, but same issue occurs.

Hi, I have started to experience force closes and restarts of the app, when I am using Game Turbo with resource heavy games, like Call Of Duty Mobile. The game just randomly closing and drops me back to the Game Turbo game selection list, where I can re-launch the game and loosing all my previous point while I was in a match, and getting penalty, because I left the game! I closed all the apps in the background, still at least 3GB free RAM left and plenty of storage place. The phone is a rooted Poco F2 Pro International version with xiaomi.eu Android 11 ROM: 20.12.10. Weekly Build. The same game on the official EU ROM (Android 10) works flawlessly and no force closes of the app. I tried formatting, resetting and even reflashing the device, but same issue occurs.
I think I know what causes your problem!!
I had a ~similar problem with codm.
It seems like it detects the root access and force closes the app. It's kinda weird since they ~don't mention anywhere that root is prohibited and they ~don't even tell you why they do it for. Turn on magisk hide and include codm jnthe settings app.

See
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I ~just did what I'd for play store and such. Btw, I'm using magisk canary, the ~most unstable versions. With magisk props I ~managed to fix this.
If you dunno how to use magisk hide follow this:
Also when you activate "Force BASIC key attestation" it will change your device name. Before you confirm this press "c" instead of "y" and put your own custom name (~just put in your device name and add an "Eu" tag or something, it ~just mustn't be identical to your device name).

Bubbles feature working improperly on the Poco F2 Pro.
c0f7f246232c04b1e0d9acf49252d0fb.jpg

Sent from my POCO F2 Pro using Tapatalk
I have the same problem ,poco f2 pro, i just updated to 12.5 and the problem is still here..

Reactions: TED68
I have these problems:
- MIUI SetupWizard missing (because of this I had to enable MIUI sync, and also because of the language and country Google Wizard (Russian-Ukraine) set, Google Assistant does not work)
- Incorrect font in many applications
- Slow system performance (although these are early betas, so why write this...)
- Voice Match doesn't work (it records voice, but the slider is still inactive)
- camera freezes after a while and won't turn on (reboot helps)
- the camera quality is not good enough

The list goes on and on.

Device: Xiaomi Mi 9 6/64 based on Xiaomi EU 20.12.28 (Android 11)

I have these problems:
- MIUI SetupWizard missing (because of this I had to enable MIUI sync, and also because of the language and country Google Wizard (Russian-Ukraine) set, Google Assistant does not work)
- Incorrect font in many applications
- Slow system performance (although these are early betas, so why write this...)
- Voice Match doesn't work (it records voice, but the slider is still inactive)
- camera freezes after a while and won't turn on (reboot helps)
- the camera quality is not good enough

The list goes on and on.

Device: Xiaomi Mi 9 6/64 based on Xiaomi EU 20.12.28 (Android 11)
First, we have to use China ROM SetupWizard (Provision) for MIUI 12.5 because there is no Global equivalent, and the old Global Provision isn't compatible.
Second, Voice Match for Snapdragon 855 devices on Android 11 doesn't exist yet. You gotta wait for a Global ROM, so we could port the required files.

Reactions: rockyanexpert
= "Игорь Айсберг, сообщение: 580095, участник: 161498"]
Во-первых, мы должны использовать China ROM SetupWizard (Provision) для MIUI 12.5, потому что это нет глобального эквивалента, а старое Global Provision несовместимо.
Во-вторых, Voice Match для устройств Snapdragon 855 на Android 11 еще не существует. Вам нужно дождаться Global ROM, чтобы мы могли перенести необходимые файлы.
[/ QUOTE]
А как насчет других ошибок?

Last edited:
i had two Problems with k30 5g.
1- the 5g option dont show up in the network preferences, and it recurrent bug, older version had the same problem.
2- this and a few devices cant open the wallpaper customization menu in the setings
Someone know the if it have a fix?
And a minor increase in battery usage

Turn on wifi automatic doesnt work... Wifi goes off but not automatic on when i come to home....mi 10..12.5

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-01-01-13-16-684_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-01-01-13-16-684_com.android.settings.jpg
    232.1 KB · Views: 155
Bugs Being Faced on Mi 9T Pro on 20.12.28 even after a clean flash

Though it is a first Android 11 built the bugs are fairly less as compared to the users expectations but they claim that in general the the device is very smooth on this Build

All these bags were reported by users on a telegram group so I decided to to collect all their bags and see which one not reported and post those ones here so so they can be fixed or just can be added into the reported section.

Bugs

*Sometimes wifi gets automatically disconnected, after reboot it will ok

*In home screen when drag down below from right side it will open notification panel which is clearly a bug

*Messenger bubble doesn't working properly

*Animation bug noticeable, it should be more smooth

* Games can overlay the curved corner's layer causing the the corner cutouts to look jagged and weird. (only tried OpenGL ES games)

* System font is forced on everything not respecting apps and games' default font. Before this it was only for System and apps that used the system font.

* I feel like the corner padding for device was changed too, I can notice it in games HUDs and on the status bar items. The old one was better IMO.

* Fonts downloaded from the store do not work in bold

* Screen become black then get locked at least once in a 2 hrs.

* While clearing any apps's data, settings app crashes

* Cats easter egg crash phone.

I reported only the bug of those who have clean flashed and are using no magisk modules.

Bug reporting credit goes to: @ahsan_ctg,@mrdadwal,@DonJaviers from Telegram

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

If I remember correctly, previously the notes app had separate settings for notes and tasks. And you could set up a reminder ringtone.
But now the acoustic guitar ringtone is used by default and you can't change that in either the note app or the calendar app.
---
lavender, xiaomi.eu 20.12.28

I don't if this is a missing feature of Miui EU 12.5 or a bug but in the launch event of 12.5 they announced that they have even less bloatware then apple and I was using the China beta ROM until the EU one was released just to test what was new and to check stuff but one thing I noticed was that I was able to uninstall even the system apps which were:

Calculator
Mail
Screen Recorder
Weather
Compass
FM radio
Health
Notes
Mi Mover
Scanner

and also there was some Chinese stuff in that from which is by default not included in the EU ROM

So shouldn't we be allowed to uninstall these apps on this from to you because as far as I have seen I am only able to uninstall the updates for this app in Xiaomi.eu ROM but I am not able to uninstall them in Xiaomi.eu ROM as I am able to uninstall them in the China Beta
683b2bca3dd789fb22115a44972f30eb.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

My Poco F2 Pro GPS only works when I turn on airplane mode. Anybody else with this issue?
ROM version: 20.12.29

I don't if this is a missing feature of Miui EU 12.5 or a bug but in the launch event of 12.5 they announced that they have even less bloatware then apple and I was using the China beta ROM until the EU one was released just to test what was new and to check stuff but one thing I noticed was that I was able to uninstall even the system apps which were:

Calculator
Mail
Screen Recorder
Weather
Compass
FM radio
Health
Notes
Mi Mover
Scanner

and also there was some Chinese stuff in that from which is by default not included in the EU ROM

So shouldn't we be allowed to uninstall these apps on this from to you because as far as I have seen I am only able to uninstall the updates for this app in Xiaomi.eu ROM but I am not able to uninstall them in Xiaomi.eu ROM as I am able to uninstall them in the China Beta
No, since we modify these apps, they can't be normal data apps and have to be system apps instead.
On official ROMs, they are data apps installed by the system on first boot.

20.12.28/29
MI 9 SE - grus

* games performance lag heavily - with gpu turbo ON AND OFF.
Somebody recommended to disable "miui optimisation" but this option is missing in developer options.
games are almost unplayable really and difficult as screen keep jerking.

* Widevine L3 lost L1

* TWRP cannot decrypt any data (not a rom issue but just relevant)

* higher battery drain

* buttons / graphics in multiple apps broken - like spotify

* Chat bubbles (android native) greyed / can't be pressed unless you change to super wallpaper
I disabled this manually using "activity launcher" to open the "notifications" settings

* device ID got wiped in twrp. I fixed this using "setprop" command in terminal to set the id back to grus.

* Widevine L3 lost L1
There won't be L1 until an official Global ROM based on Android 11 is released for grus.

* buttons / graphics in multiple apps broken - like spotify
Already patched out. Read the first post before repeating the same thing again.

* Chat bubbles (android native) greyed / can't be pressed unless you change to super wallpaper
I disabled this manually using "activity launcher" to open the "notifications" settings
Known. Read the first post before repeating the same thing again.

There won't be L1 until an official Global ROM based on Android 11 is released for grus.

Already patched out. Read the first post before repeating the same thing again.

Known. Read the first post before repeating the same thing again.
Thanks

I posted the solution for chat bubbles in my post.
You can add it to your first post.

Download app "activity launcher"
Open
Open: Settings
Open: notifications
Disable bubbles

Can you confirm the GPU game lag issue?