[INFO] Known Issues (Weekly) & FAQ

Yes. Mi 10. I set Airplane mode to turn on between 21:00-22:00, Airplane mode activated at 21:00 and deactivated at 22:00 as expected.
So this is very weird, can anyone else check on their RN8, so to confirm whether it is device specific or something on my end? Is it present on other devices? I tried cleaning the cache of the security app with no improvement. My version is 4.9.0 is anyone else on a different version? Granted I tried with 7:55 to 8:00 but I don't think duration should have anything to do with it. Any suggestions, would a log help?

I installed a11 yesterday, but I can't make a call. I can't talk to those who are calling me. It turns off and gives an error. What is the problem?

curtana A11

Today I found out that the "transfer screen" function does not work, the phone connects to the TV and disconnects after 1 second. Mi Note 10 Pro (cc9 pro). MIUI 12.5 21.1.28

I just tried to update to latest beta ROM via phone update tool (first time, before I updated via TWRP).
Now the phone is stuck in fastboot. What can be done?

mi9 se, 21.1.20 beta before the update

I just tried to update to latest beta ROM via phone update tool (first time, before I updated via TWRP).
Now the phone is stuck in fastboot. What can be done?

mi9 se, 21.1.20 beta before the update
Known TWRP incompatibility with MI 9 SE (on latests Weekly ROMs) => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/21-1-6-7.59279/post-582605 (end of this changelog)

Manually install ROM update:

1) Download this TWRP 2) Use fastboot boot twrp-3.5.A9-grus-geoanto555.img to boot to TWRP and install the downloaded ROM update (in the root of the internal storage).
3) Reboot your device when it's done.

;)

The option in the attachment still doesn't work anymore since Android 11 MIUI 12.5 update for Mi 9. If you unlock the phone and then relock, it's no more possible to swipe down the notifications on Lockscreen.
@Igor Eisberg , is this a general bug by Xiaomi or an Xiaomi.Eu bug? Thanks in advance for an answer.

Attachments

• IMG_20210110_155121.jpg
    IMG_20210110_155121.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 210
Known TWRP incompatibility with MI 9 SE (on latests Weekly ROMs) => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/21-1-6-7.59279/post-582605 (end of this changelog)

Manually install ROM update:

1) Download this TWRP 2) Use fastboot boot twrp-3.5.A9-grus-geoanto555.img to boot to TWRP and install the downloaded ROM update (in the root of the internal storage).
3) Reboot your device when it's done.

;)

Which TWRP should I install

twrp-3.5.A9-grus-geoanto555.img

OR

twrp_grus_MI9SE_3.5.A9_15-01-2021_bl-l_fix_install.img

OR the original?

twrp-3.5.0_9-0-grus.img from twrp site?

I installed a11 yesterday, but I can't make a call. I can't talk to those who are calling me. It turns off and gives an error. What is the problem?

curtana A11

I installed the rum from scratch exactly 4 times, but the error continues the same, now I had to have Androsd 10 periods.

curtana A11

I installed the rum from scratch exactly 4 times, but the error continues the same, now I had to have Androsd 10 periods.
Posting in the wrong thread.
Check the last 3 pages of the stable thread. You will get an idea about your issue
You can start from here

Notification bubbles have this weird, offset shadow behind them in the last weekly build

Attachments

• IMG_20210208_181725.jpg
    IMG_20210208_181725.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 174
OK. I'm not sure this is the right place to post this, but my phone has a weird bug. It is answering the calls automatically and is not configured to do so anywhere.

I'm currently in MIUI 12.5 (Beta - 28.01.21) - Android 11 - Mi9 Pro 5g.

This bug is happening since MIUI 11 (android 9) - stable.

I've changed the sim card, to see if it was an incompatibility. Still happens.
Did a clean install. Same.
Rooted my phone. Still same situation.

I'm very much concerned. Any hints would be mostly welcome.

OK. I'm not sure this is the right place to post this, but my phone has a weird bug. It is answering the calls automatically and is not configured to do so anywhere.

Are you sure you don't have Auto answer ON? (Apps>System apps settings>Call settings>Auto answer). If not try turning it ON and then OFF.

Not a bug or issue, it's a new Android 11 behavior... ^^

You need to use a file manager with full Android 11 compatibility, like "Solid Explorer". ;)
And also, like you earlier mentioned, the default file manager in xiaomi.eu rom also work :)

Reactions: Poney70
Clean install is a great idea but if you restored "System settings" from a Cloud Backup (Google Cloud or/and Mi Cloud), that's not great... ;)
No. That would not be very clever right?
I did not restored any backup.

Enviado de meu Mi9 Pro 5G usando o Tapatalk

Are you sure you don't have Auto answer ON? (Apps>System apps settings>Call settings>Auto answer). If not try turning it ON and then OFF.
Yes. I'm positive about that. The option is turned off. I've already tried what you suggested, and no result.

This is definitely a nasty bug.

Ok. I was viewing my perfetto-trace file.
The one thing that might be related to this bug is the AntiSpam service 6077 (security app) that is embedded in the system.

Maybe it is answering the call instead of just identifying and leaving it ring.

I must add that the block listed numbers are successfully been blocked by it.

Anyone with the same problem?
1dec60d8f5bc70a976468e24cab108e1.jpg

Enviado do meu Poco F2 Pro através do Tapatalk

It might be related with the app permission.
Reset the permissions and give it permission again to access this folder.

I installed new 21.2.3 on my Mi9se after having trouble with the twrp. Thanks for all the help, especially @Poney70 .
I wiped cache and dalvik.
The phone feels laggy. Do I need to wipe anything else or need to reset? What to backup and restore if I wipe everything?

I've noticed that with this update some times, very rarely, the pages on chrome seem like they don't show up with the color profile I've set, but instead with the default one (non saturated). A refresh ~always fixes it though.
Btw, if you look at the navigation buttons below, they seem to be gray instead of black in chrome.
Using mi 10, 21.2.3 beta.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-18-11-58-17-740_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-02-18-11-58-17-740_com.android.chrome.jpg
    680.1 KB · Views: 157
  • Screenshot_2021-02-18-11-58-23-392_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-02-18-11-58-23-392_com.android.chrome.jpg
    672.7 KB · Views: 161
Reactions: geoorg
I've noticed that with this update some times, very rarely, the pages on chrome seem like they don't show up with the color profile I've set, but instead with the default one (non saturated). A refresh ~always fixes it though.
Btw, if you look at the navigation buttons below, they seem to be gray instead of black in chrome.
Using mi 10, 21.2.3 beta.
Check this => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/solved-miui-12-mi-8se-issues-with-color-scheme.58857/post-577979

;)