[INFO] Known Issues (Weekly) & FAQ

Hello guys in my LAVENDER i have a little few bugs detected in the latest beta weekly ver 11 20.1.9 10Q.
- Camera Crash sometimes after switched.

- (( this is serious)) = Twrp change for chinese and most serious with DATA ENCRYPTION.
- Battery draining faster.
- auto rotation and light sensor not works properly.

- GPS not works well.

We need urgently one update with this ennourmes bugs fixed !
Thanks ;)

20.1.9 Mi9
Random but constantly apps closing. For example - Google play music\Zoom. No errors or messages about it.
Camera constantly crashes at start AFTER Viber got permission to use camera in background. So not sure about what the root cause. Removing permission fix behavior.

20.1.9 - Mi 9T / K20

In the camera app, I can't turn off the Beauty effects for the front facing camera - it says "Cleared Beautify Effects successfully", but after closing the camera and opening it again, the Beauty effects are on again. This happens both in "Photo" and "Portrait".

Hello guys in my LAVENDER i have a little few bugs detected in the latest beta weekly ver 11 20.1.9 10Q.
- Camera Crash sometimes after switched.

- (( this is serious)) = Twrp change for chinese and most serious with DATA ENCRYPTION.
- Battery draining faster.
- auto rotation and light sensor not works properly.

- GPS not works well.

We need urgently one update with this ennourmes bugs fixed !
Thanks ;)
Did you flash the later release? That has working rotation/ light sensor, no TWRP that encrypts s**t and no camera crashing
My battery lasts the same as on EEA official, so I have no complaint in that regard
I haven't tried GPS, so I cannot confirm

20.1.9 - Mi9 SE (grus)
- double tap to extinct screen is not working
- wifi hotspot does not allow internet access (connection ok from another device, but not able to ping 1.1.1.1 for example)

Reactions: MartinYTCZ
Hello! This is my first time here. I use the beta version of Xiaomi.eu and later versions of 9.11.28 there is a bug in switching from the first to the second user. The screen flashes and there is a delay in switching. The phone screen goes black when streaming to Smart TV. Could you please fix these bugs. Thank you very much in advance. I really like your work. My device is a Redmi Note 5 Pro. Thanks.

I still have some Bugs on my device (Redmi Note 7/Lavender) on 20.1.21

1. Mic don't work on calls
2. Notification numbers won't appear on other launchers and when try to give permission again in the toast say the program is called null
3. When listening music with wired earphones and a Facebook notification appears with it sound the music gone
4. On Poweramp each time I reboot my device I have to give access to my SD Card to listen music
5. the volume of the speaker on calls is low
6. Video hardware decoding on Chrome is broken

Last edited:
Hello. This might have started since Miui rolled out with Android 10 for mi 8 lite but for at least a couple releases now the call sound is quiet and during calls on speaker phone, there is an echo for the other person on the call. Please help. I rolled back to miui 11 stable to see if I would have the same issue but looks like that on the stable version there is no issues.

Device: Dipper
Running 9.12.5/6

Any filetype search results within google search app can't be opened
Small notification "closed due to unknown issue" pops up.
So can't open any PDF/CSV/whatever search restults.

No issues when using google search within Chrome tabs.

I've tried clearing google search app data, uninstalling updates and installing newer android webview kits.

Found the reason for this bug - these links are opened in mi document viewer which crashes.
Only way to fix it was freezing this system app with titanium backup.
Yay!

Hi.
Just after installing the .zip magisk file in twrp, my redmi k30 reboot as it should and after that it stays bricked in the bootloader. I've been able to reinstall the rom but I want to install magisk on the phone. I've tried it another time and the issue persists. Any idea of the origin of the problem? How can I install magisk?

Hi.
Just after installing the .zip magisk file in twrp, my redmi k30 reboot as it should and after that it stays bricked in the bootloader. I've been able to reinstall the rom but I want to install magisk on the phone. I've tried it another time and the issue persists. Any idea of the origin of the problem? How can I install magisk?
Doesn't really have anything to do with our ROMs. Should ask Magisk devs, maybe they have a clue.

Hi.
Install from built-in root on TWRP. Official Magisk releases don't support dynamic partitions on Android 10 yet, so if would you install, would you get same result.

Hello, found some problems in 20.2.20 build
When turning off full screen indicator, I have a problem using keyboard, its like lower buttons lost sensitivity and its difficult to press them, when I turn this feature on, screen is cut off for me.
Screenshot_2020-02-21-14-07-21-461_com.snapchat.android.jpgScreenshot_2020-02-21-14-06-55-284_com.snapchat.android.jpgScreenshot_2020-02-21-14-07-13-120_com.snapchat.android.jpg

Calculator crashes in my mi8.
Miui 11.2 20.2.20V2

java.lang.RuntimeException: Unable to start activity ComponentInfo{com.miui.calculator/com.miui.calculator.global.age.AgeCalculatorActivity}: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: no any time date
at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(Unknown Source:621)
at android.app.ActivityThread.handleLaunchActivity(Unknown Source:47)
at android.app.servertransaction.LaunchActivityItem.execute(Unknown Source:63)
at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.executeCallbacks(Unknown Source:77)
at android.app.servertransaction.TransactionExecutor.execute(Unknown Source:73)
at android.app.ActivityThread$H.handleMessage(Unknown Source:43)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:19)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:249)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:98)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:282)
Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: no any time date
at com.miui.support.date.DateUtils.a(Unknown Source:213)
at com.miui.support.date.DateUtils.a(Unknown Source:100)
at com.miui.support.date.DateUtils.a(Unknown Source:11)
at com.miui.calculator.global.age.AgeCalculatorActivity.onCreate(Unknown Source:292)
at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Unknown Source:19)
at android.app.Activity.performCreate(Unknown Source:1)
at android.app.Instrumentation.callActivityOnCreate(Unknown Source:3)
at android.app.ActivityThread.performLaunchActivity(Unknown Source:376)
... 11 more

Mi 9T camera not working, didn't wipe anything and the twrp is official, the camera works again after flashing the 20.2.27 again but after sometime it stops

I have an issue with my Redmi note 7 (20.1.21)
Bank apps won't work and magisk hide would not fix it
Please help

Mi8 dipper MIUI11 - 20.3.5 Android 10 Permission Issue

READ_TASKS = denied

Permission not possible to set, seems missing.

Reactions: jhona1234