[INFO] Known Issues (Weekly) & FAQ

Try disabling full screen gestures. Worked for me.
It seems that Android detects them as an overlay, so in some cases user input is disabled as a protection.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk
I haven't tested this yet, might do that later. The idea behind the gestures however is to use them all the time, not turn them off. I`ve no idea if this is a MIUI bug, otherwise the EU time could fix the 'bug' that requires it to be turned off in certain situations (which defeats the purpose of having the gestures in the first place).

I haven't tested this yet, might do that later. The idea behind the gestures however is to use them all the time, not turn them off. I`ve no idea if this is a MIUI bug, otherwise the EU time could fix the 'bug' that requires it to be turned off in certain situations (which defeats the purpose of having the gestures in the first place).
I know and I agree, that's just the workaround I used for the time being.
I honestly don't know how long I'll be on MIUI 12, it's just a beta but it is extremely unpolished. I'll wait a few weeks, then I'll switch to Lineage.

I know and I agree, that's just the workaround I used for the time being.
I honestly don't know how long I'll be on MIUI 12, it's just a beta but it is extremely unpolished. I'll wait a few weeks, then I'll switch to Lineage.

Once LOS goes official on Mi9T I will probably switch as well, battery life on MIUI12 isn't great so far.

20.4.30 (MIUI 12)
When scroll down any widget in screen home, this action display a control center or notifications panel.

20.4.30 (MIUI 12)
When scroll down any widget in screen home, this action display a control center or notifications panel.
For which launcher and widget's app?

No issue on my Mi 9T with Nova launcher and MIUI Mail app's widget. :)

I have issue when trying to connect to vpn. I can click the cancel button, but cannot click the ok button. Tried with 2 vpn apps. OpenVPN and Windscribe. Xiaomi MI9.

IMG_20200507_111756.jpg

Video Wallpaper issue on MI 8.

I made perfect portrait video (banks of the river) with MI 8 and create short loop video. Everything works fine when set video wallpaper but after reboot phone video is streched. Same from first start video wallpaper option on MIUI10.
I checked on MI 8 Pro - No issue with this.

Screenrecord link

1.jpg2.jpg

MIUI 20.5.7

The date does not have the correct format, suppose it must be day / month. It really confuse when see the format. My phone language is English.
ececd0513a3c50212b246e0b15fd579c.jpg

20.4.30 (MIUI 12)
It's the same with the notification expansion. No idea if it's a feature or a bug but you need to use 2 finger scroll to work

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: baccarg
Miui 12 Weekly
Redmi Note 5/Pro
whyred

I Cant press pop-up notifications on apps like discord, the touch isn't responding and crashes system ui

Greetings from Chile!

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 5 mediante Tapatalk

20.7.5 privacy protection is blocking banking apps to access device info. Is there any way to disable privacy protection or this issue can be resolved.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Hello! I will say the errors I found for this latest version in MI 9.

-Screen gestures give error (in bank applications) it must be restarted so that it is solved periodically.

-Do not disturb mode does not work correctly, notifications sound etc.

-Youtube force closing in the left feed of Google.

-Notification bar control center in the section my data I want to change it for the time of use and it does not work it does not change.

-Bad battery performance.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-08-19-44-52-275_com.chrome.beta_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-08-19-44-52-275_com.chrome.beta_2.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 194
  • Screenshot_2020-05-08-19-45-01-268_com.chrome.beta_2.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-08-19-45-01-268_com.chrome.beta_2.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 204
  • Screenshot_2020-05-10-12-30-49-167_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-10-12-30-49-167_com.miui.home.jpg
    196.1 KB · Views: 207
MIUI12 [20.5.7] (nitrogen)

The notification text is cropped below for font size S.

For size XS or L everything is ok. Size M for some reason is missing..
I use my adapted MiLanProVF font (character height is slightly increased).
Everywhere the font is displayed correctly, except for notification when the font size S. MIUI11 did not have such a problem.

K20 Pro MIUI 12 - After Clock Alarm bells, phone doesnt respond properly. Gestures dont work, Apps crash. After reboot it becomes normal again.

If you use Hide notch without moving status bar there is a bug with the Split screen button in the Recents menu.
To reproduce:
1. Use -Hide notch without moving status bar-.
2. Launch a full screens landscape game. Ex. Call of duty mobile or mobile legends. I used codm.
3. CRUCIAL: Make sure that the notch part of your screen is in your left side/left hand when in landscape mode.
4.. Go to recents then click the game youve just launched. (Take note of the split screen button's position)
5. Go to recents again, now the Split screen button has moved near the notch and now is cut by the black background.

And whenever I pull the status bar the screen somehow shifts while using a landscape fullscreen app.Try pulling the status bar very slowly while looking at the screen behind the status bar. Somehow it tries to occupy the part of the screen that is supposed to be gone from hide notch but fails.

Mi 8. xiaomieu stable 11.0.7.0

Is this still present in Miui12? Or were there any new things regarding Hide notch features?

Hola, encotré un error importante, la aplicación nativa de llamada dejó de funcionar, a partir de ahí, terceras apps de llamadas dan problemas. Whatsaap pierde los contactos.

Hello, everybody. I found a mysterious bug. Whenever I call up a chat room in Telegram, the upper ear cracks a little. But only when I make a chat call. And in the rest of the system, only at irregular intervals. In miui 11 this bug was not yet present. Wipe already done.

Device Redmi k30 on miui Eu 20.5.7