[INFO] Known Issues (Weekly) & FAQ

Mi10T Lite/Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G (gauguin) has proximity sensor bug in the weekly, it doesnt recognize any activity
After going to stock rom it worked normally, i also tried the latest stable rom, also no problem.
After going back to 21.3.31 and the 21.4.7 it ended up having the same problem again.

Mi10T Lite/Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G (gauguin) has proximity sensor bug in the weekly, it doesnt recognize any activity
After going to stock rom it worked normally, i also tried the latest stable rom, also no problem.
After going back to 21.3.31 and the 21.4.7 it ended up having the same problem again.
The same behaviour to my K40 Pro

Is that really intentional to messed up other things when fixing? The YouTube and YouTube Music bug with no icon in status bar when playing in background. One time youtube was playing all night long because the icon wasn't there... How is it possible not to show that particular application icon, but to show all the others?

Is that really intentional to messed up other things when fixing? The YouTube and YouTube Music bug with no icon in status bar when playing in background. One time youtube was playing all night long because the icon wasn't there... How is it possible not to show that particular application icon, but to show all the others?
i dont have that problem

The blacklist filter to block calls only blocks calls made from mobile phones, it does not block calls from landlines.
Poco F2 Pro with eu weekly.

Inviato dal mio Redmi K30 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

21.4.21 Calendar in dark mode black font Mi 10 umi
b0e4fb6ab6e14d2f30b9f6342a3d955a.jpg

Superwitschi Designs

21.4.21 Calendar in dark mode black font Mi 10 umi
b0e4fb6ab6e14d2f30b9f6342a3d955a.jpg

Superwitschi Designs
Go to settings > Display > enable Dark Mode > More Dark Mode Options and uncheck Calendar. Then go back, enable Light Mode and Dark again. Check the calendar.

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk

Go to settings > Display > enable Dark Mode > More Dark Mode Options and uncheck Calendar. Then go back, enable Light Mode and Dark again. Check the calendar.

I cant uncheck calendar in dark mode options

Superwitschi Designs
b881d23e9a4afc2d14ac1dd691e01f0c.jpg

This same happens with my Mi11, but also with the YouTube, Facebook and other apps. I have Beta ROM 21.4.21 and I use dark mode as well. What is happening?
For any 3rd party apps, my trick works, guaranteed.
There are 2 mi calendar apps, one of which is on gplay.

Reactions: ishkornik