[INFO] Known Issues (Weekly) & FAQ

We didn't break it though, this isn't our issue. Use Stable if you care so much about that, Weeklies are prone to issues.
Strange didn't see it on CN weekly ROM
Also YouTube app runs only 60FPS even though everything else is 120FPS also couldn't reproduce this bug on CN weekly...

21.5.20 and 21.5.26
Both without those issues like 60FPS YouTube
If you say so... I got 90fps display, but never seen an actual 90fps video on YouTube.

As for the percentage thing, just checked an older SecurityCenter.apk from previous Weekly, it was OK back then, so it's just an app issue with the newer version that Xiaomi will probably fix later.

If you say so... I got 90fps display, but never seen an actual 90fps video on YouTube.

As for the percentage thing, just checked an older SecurityCenter.apk from previous Weekly, it was OK back then, so it's just an app issue with the newer version that Xiaomi will probably fix later.
Looks like we don't understand each other...I never said anything about YouTube problem being with video it's the app itself and scrolling within it...

Looks like we don't understand each other...I never said anything about YouTube problem being with video it's the app itself and scrolling within it...
Refresh rate shifting is done by the "Battery and performance" app, the 60Hz on YouTube is intentional and only set for international ROMs, not defined for China ROM. This is entirely Xiaomi's design and besides the local config file, there's another loaded from Xiaomi servers.

Refresh rate shifting is done by the "Battery and performance" app, the 60Hz on YouTube is intentional and only set for international ROMs, not defined for China ROM. This is entirely Xiaomi's design and besides the local config file, there's another loaded from Xiaomi servers.
So it's basically unfixable?

So it's basically unfixable?
Well, you can temporarily bypass that by clearing app data for "Battery and performance" without rebooting.
Then YouTube will be displayed at your selected refresh rate, probably just until you reboot.

Well, you can temporarily bypass that by clearing app data for "Battery and performance" without rebooting.
Then YouTube will be displayed at your selected refresh rate, probably just until you reboot.
It sometimes gets stuck to 120 by itself...but I still don't get why it doesn't happen on CN ROM

Hi,

I'd like to report a bug: I'm not sure if any other apps are affected, but in mi10ultra weekly 21.5.26 I couldn't find "WhatsApp" in "more Dark mode options" where I can revert global dark mode on the individual app. Googled for some info and some suggested turning off wifi or airplane mode to check the list, but it didn't help either. I've done clear cache and even reinstalled WhatsApp, in vain.

Checked with @Poney70 and he couldn't find the app in the list too.

Reactions: Poney70
It sometimes gets stuck to 120 by itself...but I still don't get why it doesn't happen on CN ROM
Was I not clear enough?
Ours ROMs identify as international, like Global ROMs do.
China ROMs don't have it set simply because YouTube is not supposed to be used on China ROMs. No optional Google app is listed in China configs.

Reactions: Stickit and Poney70
Xiaomi.eu 12.0.9 Stable for Poco X3 surya. Adaptive brightness is decreasing too low in the dark and doesn't remember preferences.

Not sure if I should post it here or in a new thread.

I'm using the latest weekly, on Mi 9.

System gestures were working very good on clean install, but then after "playing around" with the phone a bit and installing WhatsApp, etc - the system gestures stopped working and it seems that the only way to use the phone now is by the "Buttons" option.

Not sure if it's Xioami EU thing or the base you're using, but thought I'd report anyway.

Thanks for the great ROM!

Not sure if I should post it here or in a new thread.

I'm using the latest weekly, on Mi 9.

System gestures were working very good on clean install, but then after "playing around" with the phone a bit and installing WhatsApp, etc - the system gestures stopped working and it seems that the only way to use the phone now is by the "Buttons" option.

Not sure if it's Xioami EU thing or the base you're using, but thought I'd report anyway.

Thanks for the great ROM!
Did the "etc" include a third party launcher ?

The way you explain it feels strange, it worked as a clean install, you "played around", it doesn't work anymore, but you don't give any details about what you changed, to understand what happened.

Reactions: Poney70 and geoorg
Did the "etc" include a third party launcher ?

The way you explain it feels strange, it worked as a clean install, you "played around", it doesn't work anymore, but you don't give any details about what you changed, to understand what happened.
I just figured out it's due to 3rd party launcher. Fix it by using the default one, thanks!

Reactions: JiaiJ
Google hotword doesn't work on K40 Pro. Global for this device was released some weeks ago. Could you guy have a look and fix it. I'm on Dev 12.5.26 build.

Hello, I updated my smartphone (Mi 9) to 21.6.2, but the certificate Widevine L1 has not appeared. In the settings - there is no certificate for fingerprint payments

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-06-03-20-04-37-208_com.androidfung.drminfo.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-03-20-04-37-208_com.androidfung.drminfo.jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 150
  • Screenshot_2021-06-03-20-07-29-994_com.miui.cloudservice.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-06-03-20-07-29-994_com.miui.cloudservice.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 149
The blacklist filter to block calls only blocks calls made from mobile phones, it does not block calls from landlines.
Poco F2 Pro with eu weekly.

Inviato dal mio Redmi K30 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

So i don't think Google hotwork works properly. It works normally on Global build. Okay Google can be triggered when screen is off without any settings.
After flashing yesterday's build (on Mi10T Pro) I had to go into Google Assistant and turn on Voice Match again. Now Ok Google works with screen on or off for me.