[INFO] Known Issues (Weekly) & FAQ

8.10.11 - Mi Max 3 - Clean install.

Android Auto is still problematic. (But seems like I can get it to work sometimes by toggling USB debugging a couple of times)

Video Chat apps are still having issues with the microphone. I can hear and see the other person fine, they however can't consistently hear me, the audio keeps going up and down. Audio phone calls work perfect however, Audio call in video chat apps works fine too.

I am really struggling to nail down the video chat mic bug, It makes no sense to me how the mic works fine for audio calls but not in video calls. I have pretty much stopped using my Mi Max 3 until I can get this working. But I will certainly test as much as I can when new builds come out.

Is there any solution to install the firmware on Redmi 6A?
It is difficult to find bugs if the firmware is not working at all.

8.10.11 redmi 4 prime
Music app doesn't show on lock screen anymore, so i have to unlock the phome to skip songs, which is kinda annoying :) it worked normally in previous update. I tried AIMP too, same thing

Whatsapp cleaner, from security app, don´t works. It does not detect any files for deletion. Displays all content as 0 bytes

Whatsapp cleaner, from security app, don´t works. It does not detect any files for deletion. Displays all content as 0 bytes
You need to update definitions:
Go to Security -> Settings -> Cleaner -> Definitions -> select "Tencent". Then scroll to the bottom and click "Check for updates".
After this is done, try Whatsapp cleaner again.

Reactions: cobben and Kether
You need to update definitions:
Go to Security -> Settings -> Cleaner -> Definitions -> select "Tencent". Then scroll to the bottom and click "Check for updates".
After this is done, try Whatsapp cleaner again.
It works!!! Thanks!!!!

Enviado desde mi MI 5s mediante Tapatalk

Since 8.9.20 the connection to MI account doesn't work anymore "Connection faild, try again later". On Nikel and on Gemini. Can't be a server problem, because back to stable rom on Gemini everything works fine. Any solution?

wifi internet connection lost im at miui 10 8.10.11 i restart my phone and all i can do is on/off the wifi to get internet connection back.

If I'm using my phone, Incoming calls don't appear in fullscreen. Instead it shows up a timer on the left top corner.
If I tap on that timer it shows incoming calls in fullscreen.
I called to my phone when the screen was off and incoming calls appear in fullscreen mode.
Is there a way I can fix this?
I'm using xiaomi.eu ROM 8.10.18 on my pocophone.
Thank you.
Screenshot_2018-10-18-13-12-43-103_com.mi.android.globallauncher.png

IMG_20181022_004029.jpg

I'm using the latest build of MIUI - 8.10.25
on Poco F1 and I don't see any difference between the available notification styles - MIUI and Android. Also if I choose Android style I receive no lockscreen notification for Gmail. Can anyone confirm? Or help maybe? I don't have root and I am using the stock poco f1 launcher.

Last edited:
MIUI does not actually care about notification settings and shows floating windows for all of the notifications. I have double checked twice that I don't have floating notifications enabled for that category. miui 8.10.25, mi note 2

Sent from my Mi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Mi 8 Explorer Editionin
Weekly 8.10.25
Same bug was last version.

When i open some app example Whatsapp and one image on chat then lock phone and open it. Then screen freeze and cannot do anythink arter i lock screen again and open.

Mi 8
Weekly 8.10.8
- If I change to silent mode from long press on the power button the icon doesn't reflect the new status, in the past if it's on silent mode the icon will be active, I noticed this problem since I updated to the first android 9.
- The backup (local backup feature in additional settings) effect the widgets in home screen. some widgets removed like google calendar widget and some stopped working, and I need to remove it and add it again after every backup. This happened in manual and auto backup.

Device: Xiaomi Mi 8 Explorer Edition
ROM: Xiaomi.eu 8.11.8 (weekly)

----------
Bugs: Mi Cloud can't connect.

----------
Note: Dear dev, please add bahasa Indonesia language for next build and I'll donate for that.
17137222cdf359723fd674aaa16ec156.jpg
bee3b22cbe7f575bdc558938b9d89507.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Since 8.9.20 the connection to MI account doesn't work anymore "Connection faild, try again later". On Nikel and on Gemini. Can't be a server problem, because back to stable rom on Gemini everything works fine. Any solution?

still not fixed in 8.11.8, unfortunately. It DOES seem to be a MIUI.EU bug, as it is not present in Chinese ROMs from which the MIUI.EU ROMs are made.

Oh ya.. Thanks for information, and how about in new update eu 8.11.15 fixed or not yet?

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk
No. However, I just worked around the problem by using an APK from China Stable. Backup works now.