[INFO] Known Issues (Weekly) & FAQ

I have used this version (9.8.29), the previous one and the one they have uploaded this morning, in all of them the fingerprint stops working after a while with the screen turned off if you deactivate the animation . xiaomi mi 9

In 9.8.1 the problem with the audio in yotube persists. Besides, when this happens there is no sound during a call, I can not hear the other guy, and the other guy can not hear me.

Device: Redmi K20 Pro
Mate, i had this same issue, you have to go to you google acc and deactivate voice match on all accounts and then reboot the system

I'm using K20 Pro and currently on 9.6.20, but I've been experiencing this bug since 9.6.13 where if you've completed the google account setup, you won't be able to play music or video anymore or the phone will crash.

I noticed it's the google setup since i wiped and skipped google setup, then the bug never occurs. So I completed the setup then the crash bug came back.

The issue is in the voice match, since it uses the microphone, wich messes with them, therefore causing a bug with sound and when playing a video sound starts and then the whole thing explodes. SOLUTION: disable voice match and reboot

Last edited:
Toggles scale down bug came back with this version

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Mi A2 converted to Mi 6X

Camera not working on Roms after 9.8.15
"Can not connect camera" message appears and only way to get camera work is fresh install of 9.8.15. I seen some other owners of Mi 6X have same problem and it would be nice some developer check this problem and eventualy find the solution. Thanx!

Device: K20Pro with the latest EU Rom(latest playstore 16.7.x as well)

Root status: NO root, safetynet test pass

Problem: Google Pay not working, able to add card, but not able to pay in shops(ur device is either rooted or altered in some ways)

Can developer kindly look into/confirm this issue? thanks

Redmi Note 5 Pro Global, Dirty Flash
1) Whenever I click on camera, it opens front camera, and back camera has really low saturation.
2) QR scanner opens on front camera and has no way to switch on back camera.
3) I installed a custom font from Magisk, but on home, notification bar, it hasnt changed. Lockscreen and all apps is ok.
So far this are the problems I have encountered on miui 11 9.9.26

Hold power button for Google assistant not working on rom 9.9.3, it works for a few min then stops, anyone any help about this please

Mi 8, 9.9.27(v1), with turned on access point the phone shuts down and asks to enter a password like after rebooting (but it doesn't reboot though

Отправлено с моего Pixel через Tapatalk

RN5, 9.10.10 (and earlier)
Dialpad search does not work in Ukrainian language (but works fine in Russian)

Hi there, if i try to select "Google" as my left launcher page, it automaticly changes to "none". I have the Google App installed aswell as the assistant App. (Mi 9 China Version - latest 9.10.10 beta)

RN5, 9.10.10 (and earlier)
Dialpad search does not work in Ukrainian language (but works fine in Russian)
Was already fixed, actually. Go to Contacts -> Settings -> More -> Rebuild index data.
Enjoy.

Hi there, if i try to select "Google" as my left launcher page, it automaticly changes to "none". I have the Google App installed aswell as the assistant App. (Mi 9 China Version - latest 9.10.10 beta)
Can't see how that's possible. The only way to touch that setting is via the Home settings panel, it just can't change on its own...

Was already fixed, actually. Go to Contacts -> Settings -> More -> Rebuild ....

yes, it works just as you said!
thank you!

but that menu item misses a peice of translation
(i can't attache the exact screenshot from the mobile, which might be another bug of the built-in browser as the Attach files button herein starts the camera app instead of the file browser)

Hi. I just installed the miui 11 rom today and I have a question.

Does anyone have an error with the wi-fi?

When I turn on the phone, it is working normally. But, when I turn off the wifi and then try to turn on, it doesn't work. It never turn on and it lags horribly when I hold on the wifi icon to access to the WiFi settings.
Also, when I go to sertings -> Wi-Fi and try to turn on, it just says turn blue for a while, then it turns gray again.

The Wi-Fi only works if I restart the phone and don't turn it off after that.

Sent from my Redmi Note 5.

P.S I'll send a video later to show you.

Hello,
I use weekly release 9.9.26 MIUI 11 on Mi9SE since yesterday.
Very good release but when I use fingerprint sensor while being on ambiant display, my phone is unlocked but brightness level drops at its minimal.
I must use FP only when the screen lights up.
I checked every settings but nothing.
Any idea?

Sent from my Mi 9 SE using Tapatalk

yes, it works just as you said!
thank you!

but that menu item misses a peice of translation
(i can't attache the exact screenshot from the mobile, which might be another bug of the built-in browser as the Attach files button herein starts the camera app instead of the file browser)
We don't deal with translations. Report the issue in the Ukrainian translation repository, link is on the 9.10.10 release thread, next to "Ukrainian" in the supported languages list.

Network Provider not showing in Lock Screen . It says No service even if you have Signal.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-10-11-16-44-55-933_lockscreen.jpg
    Screenshot_2019-10-11-16-44-55-933_lockscreen.jpg
    766.9 KB · Views: 294
1. Dynamic font-weight feature broke several third-party apps font boldness.

2. Ongoing notification (e.g. Download progress) will make AOD animation glows continuously until the ongoing notification disappeared.

3. Status bar is blackened first before content of screen is blackened when turning off screen (Only happens if turned on AOD).

4. PIP didn't works when swiping up to home screen when using PIP supported apps (for full-screen gesture only)

Bug on Mi8 9.10.11

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Was already fixed, actually. Go to Contacts -> Settings -> More -> Rebuild index data.
Enjoy.

Can't see how that's possible. The only way to touch that setting is via the Home settings panel, it just can't change on its own...

Well, it does. You can find a gif of whats happening here: https://ibb.co/h1vpKVy

Appard from this issue i've noticed that the screen recorder ist saving files with a wrong mime type. They are saved als text/plain instead of video/mp4 i think.