[INFO] Known Issues (Weekly) & FAQ

Mi9se Mui12 weekly ROM like that is not an error, if it is it goes up very slowly and shortly and when you enter the volume menu again the bar is not where you left it in my mi9se

Last edited:
Notification action buttons internal padding needs some work. Img attached
ae104d86e6bc2d0635a8944cb993a6d8.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Don't know if it's fixed in miui 12 but theres still texts in chinese in the Themes app.
Xiaomi eu Mi 8 11.0.7.0

I also noticed that some languages uses Wi-fi instead of WLAN and Xiaomi.eu uses WLAN for English while global english uses Wi-fi. Can we use the translation Wi-fi like the global in the future? Just asking. @ingbrzy

Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Some pop ups aren't clickable for me, it seems like the touchscreen isn't responding when I try to activate them. For example: in chrome there is a pop up when a site wants to send notifications. I'm unable to click block or enable, see attached screenshot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-03-19-36-11-164_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-03-19-36-11-164_com.android.chrome.jpg
    420.3 KB · Views: 223
Reactions: bryangrobmann
Slide up for Redmi Note 7 Pro just makes the screen black. I cannot enter my pattern to unblock the device. In fact, I cannot touch the screen because every touch the screen goes black. The only way that I have to unlock it is using the finger sensor.

MIUI11 had a bug, When we use Google Discovery as -1 home screen, home screen icons will be invisible when the device is unlocked. This issue is still coming up with MIUI 12 as well. I am using MI CC9, hope this would fix soon. Other side MIUI12 experience is really really awesome...except few hiccups with fullscreen gestures which can be managed with a reboot.

Please confirm if anyone else has the same issue with invisible home screen icons especially those who are using CC9?

Mi Note 3 (jason). MIUI 11 had full screen gestures, but MIUI 12 does not.Can you add this feature again?
It already has, but some issues are there. Once you activate full-screen gestures, just use navigation dock for quite some time and restart the device. It worked for me.

I have an issue with my Redmi note 7 (20.1.21)
Bank apps won't work and magisk hide would not fix it
Please help
Rooted devices will not be supported by Banking apps for security reasons. You need to remove rooting.

Problems with apps that need accesibility permissions.says some applications are blocking permissions so no chance to allow.

Miui 12 on MI9T/k20

Inviato dal mio Redmi K20 utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi, google contacts doesn't sync on my Mi9, I have tried erasing my account and nothing. I tried with internet solutions but not

Hey Guys,

today in the morning i upgraded my mi 8 EE (URSA) from Miui 11 to 12, all worked fine.
But since a hour my phone is restarting every 30 seconds.

It starts up normal, i type in pin and password restart. Its looping..

any ideas?

thx so much

Some pop ups aren't clickable for me, it seems like the touchscreen isn't responding when I try to activate them. For example: in chrome there is a pop up when a site wants to send notifications. I'm unable to click block or enable, see attached screenshot.

I have same problema, MI9.

Reactions: TonyJoaca
google play store keeps disappearing on mi 8 se after clean installation of mıuı 12 20.4.30 and if ı reboot ı see google play store in my apps again it happened 3 times to me

Whatsapp and App Behavior problem. Contacts doesn't displays correctly. Only for a little time

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-05-19-50-00-700_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-05-19-50-00-700_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    387.8 KB · Views: 175
I have one problem on redmi note 7, using the gestures in full screen the youtube don't working in picture-in-picture mode, but in buttons mode the picture-in-picture works fine.

I have one problem on redmi note 7, using the gestures in full screen the youtube don't working in picture-in-picture mode, but in buttons mode the picture-in-picture works fine.
Old issue with MIUI. Nothing we can do here.

Turn off Video assisstant.

Reactions: Zdeev
While watching a video, open the notification shade and click on the settings icon. PiP mode should activate

MIUI12 has a new feature. New: Return blank messages to the apps that require personal information.
In the original MIUI, you can choose to return blank information or always allow when the APP requests authorization of personal information.
However, this option is not available in the EU MIUI, which causes all apps to receive blank messages.
Some apps are very annoying, and the blank return information cannot be run.So I hope EU MIUI does not hide this option.

Reactions: ingbrzy
I've turned off spcial functions -> video toolkit, that doesn't help. Was that the option you meant? If not, can you tell me where I can turn it off?
Try disabling full screen gestures. Worked for me.
It seems that Android detects them as an overlay, so in some cases user input is disabled as a protection.