[INFO] Known Issues (Weekly) & FAQ

I don't know where to post a request so i am posting it here in bug section.
1. swipe(left-right) to swich between control center and notification area.
2. Security->Data Usage->Restrict Data usage->New app default connection. Default option for background connection.

Bugs found i don't know they are eu or china.

1 On dnd mode scheduled. If i uninstall any app dnd mode reverts back to normal.
2. Disabling data(foreground, background) doesn't work.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Hello, I am having trouble with app permissions.

WhatsApp suddenly loses the permissions of the contacts and multimedia.

The same happens with the Facebook messenger application and with the camera it also loses permissions.

I have a Mi9T Pro with 20.5.14

Hi, I just wanted to report an issue.

The phone vibrating continuously while I have WhatsApp video call and I have to kill the app manually.
Please let me know if more issue is required for sharing.

below is my phone model

Hello, I am having trouble with app permissions.

WhatsApp suddenly loses the permissions of the contacts and multimedia.

The same happens with the Facebook messenger application and with the camera it also loses permissions.

I have a Mi9T Pro with 20.5.14

Do it manually man

When I scroll on a widget (Google calendar or any other scrollable Widget) the control center or notification panel opens.

Not possible to scroll down without opening the control center or notification panel.

The only way to scroll is with two fingers but that's annoying when using one hand.

Also the symbols in the upper bar often have the wrong color and are not see able. Black Symbols on dark blue background. They won't turn white.

Is there a way to get a 5x5 grid on Mi9 lite? Would love to have it but 5x5 is not in the grid selection.

Thanks a lot.

Last edited:
Try clear app data and add again. Sometimes is needed to repeat this process twice to get it worked.

With 20.5.21 on Mi9 still the following problem.
Gestures: Swipe up gesture is not working in some apps under certain conditions.

Why when I install the OTA on restart does it return to recovery? It does not start the ROM, it always returns to the recovery. No error message appears during installation.

Lavender bug on 20.5.21, USSD query not showing after dialing the inquiry code.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

1. The swipe up to go to main screen function kinda works but sometimes it doesn't on random apps like Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.
  2. Another issue that I came across is being unable to pull down a notification to see what else is written for example as a comment. For example you receive 5 messages from WhatsApp, you cannot pull on that notification to see all the messages ON THE NOTIFICATION PANEL (NOT LOCKSCREEN).
  3. The option to "Go back to Previous App" by swipe and holding in the "Full Display" menu is missing. I don't think it is intentional, I believe it can be fixed.

Last edited:
First of all I want to congratulate you for the excellent rom but in my MI 9 I have two problems, the first is that the google feed is very very slow, it also shows an error, the second is that the themes before installing magisk worked after installing magisk does not let me show the themes it shows a message "could not connect to the network" I have adaway installed with energized protection basic

Screenshot_2020-05-22-07-21-47-814_com.android.thememanager.jpg Screenshot_2020-05-22-07-25-01-203_com.miui.home.jpg

Hi guys i am experiencing some serious battery drain on my Lavender the SOT is terrible like i get just a little over 3hrs of battery life. This started since the last update please is there any solution? I am currently on 20.5.21 still no changes

Reactions: 007flawless
First of all I want to congratulate you for the excellent rom but in my MI 9 I have two problems, the first is that the google feed is very very slow, it also shows an error, the second is that the themes before installing magisk worked after installing magisk does not let me show the themes it shows a message "could not connect to the network" I have adaway installed with energized protection basic

View attachment 30035 View attachment 30037
There's nothing we can do about the Google feed. That's Xiaomi's integration, we can't change it.
As for Themes: disable AdAway. It's not a ROM issue.

Reactions: texta84
the word coordinates is cut out becasue of the notch in mi8 for Earth superwallpapers. For Mars superwallpaer is word coordinates is ok.
4081fccc9095266b2f6566da54d10e8c.jpg

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Hi, I just wanted to report an issue.

The phone vibrating continuously while I have WhatsApp video call and I have to kill the app manually.
Please let me know if more issue is required for sharing.

below is my phone model

View attachment 29932

View attachment 29933
Hi, same issue. Tap the notification about this call in the status bar and the vibration stops. But I do not know if this is a firmware bug or whatsapp itself. This has never happened before.