[INFO] Known Issues (Weekly) & FAQ

For some reason my k20pro is restrating by it self. I have already try to do a clean install and the problem is still the same. What I can see is the find device function that is making him crash.

The problem is resolve if I completely disable the find my device function, so I think that the problem is really coming form this function

Reactions: grantius
For some reason my k20pro is restrating by it self. I have already try to do a clean install and the problem is still the same. What I can see is the find device function that is making him crash.

The problem is resolve if I completely disable the find my device function, so I think that the problem is really coming form this function
Make a logcat

The battery is draining very fast and the system is using a lot of RAM. What can it be? Correct this please, thank you My device is the Redmi Note 7

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 7 usando o Tapatalk

Reactions: 007flawless
The system-wide date format for language "English (UK)" is incorrect - should be dd/mm, but is mm/dd. This is on Mi6 20.5.21.

On max 3 we cant press anything on system ui if notification center is enable on my r. Note 7 is ok.
The max 3 still have the old camera the 7 the new.
Both phones use huge ram.
Make something about battery.
The security patch on note 7 is from 2019 on max 3 is may..
Please look at those..

Reactions: RodrYguez
On max 3 we cant press anything on system ui if notification center is enable on my r. Note 7 is ok.
Report to Xiaomi, there's nothing we do specially for Mi MAX 3 so it's not our issue, and we don't have that device for testing anyway.

The max 3 still have the old camera the 7 the new.
And it will remain like that because Mi MAX 3 does not support Camera2 API, Redmi Note 7 does.

Both phones use huge ram.
Make something about battery.
Like what? You have anything useful to say, or should we just cast some magic?

The security patch on note 7 is from 2019
No, it's not. Don't use third-party apps to check the security patch level.

Report to Xiaomi, there's nothing we do specially for Mi MAX 3 so it's not our issue, and we don't have that device for testing anyway.

And it will remain like that because Mi MAX 3 does not support Camera2 API, Redmi Note 7 does.

Like what? You have anything useful to say, or should we just cast some magic?

No, it's not. Don't use third-party apps to check the security patch level.
I don't use any app. The security patch is in two places in one says may in the other 2019.i can give photos if you don't believe me.
And i don't use xiaomi fw but yours. Post you the bugs to them.

You say you don't have the max ok I'm here to say the problems of that device.
And if i said to you to post the bugs on xiaomi i say that because you're a dev,
You know where to post the bugs on them i didn't.

Is there any chance the high ram usage on 20.5.21 build on Note 7, would be fixed?? It's really bad for me on 4gb ram, having apps refreshing constantly.. I strongly believe there's a serious memory leak going on somewhere, because on bootup, apps don't refresh tho initial available ram is lower than on previous builds, but after few hours, it just gets worse and worse.. I tried restarting the Systemui with an app, it did and ram is still clogged up, so I guess it's from something else

Reactions: fabriciomg08
I think I have isolated the cause of the memory leak to the System Launcher.. After a force stop, about 500mb of ram is freed up, going from 1.1g Free to about 1.6g free.. I hope this helps

I don't use any app. The security patch is in two places in one says may in the other 2019.i can give photos if you don't believe me.
Please pay respect to Igor Eisberg, because the xiaomi.EU team is spending a lot of time so that you get a nice version without Chinese malware. They are not paid by Xiaomi, they are not slaves and they don't belong to your father.

Reactions: 007flawless
Hello,

If you want a more recent security patch date info for your Redmi Note 7 (lavender) device, I can create a zip to install in TWRP for that. ;)

But if you install my zip, you should not forget to install it again after a weekly ROM update (or a ROM reinstall) because your phone will certainly only boot in TWRP until that. (Downgrading the security patch date info fails to boot the system)

Answer me if interested.

:)

Reactions: stajyun
Device Mi9

MIUI 12 - 20.5.14

When android auto is plugged in, if you pick up the phone to use it for any reason, when you power on the screen there is a large black box that appears at the top left that is half the width of the display and I'd say about 1/8 the height just sitting there and will not go away until android auto is disconnected.

I did notice, that I pulled down the settings bar and the buttons on the bar were still responsive, you just couldn't see them because this black box was overlayed over them.

I've not seen this issue before on any of the other releases or roms i've used.

Is there any chance the high ram usage on 20.5.21 build on Note 7, would be fixed?? It's really bad for me on 4gb ram, having apps refreshing constantly.. I strongly believe there's a serious memory leak going on somewhere, because on bootup, apps don't refresh tho initial available ram is lower than on previous builds, but after few hours, it just gets worse and worse.. I tried restarting the Systemui with an app, it did and ram is still clogged up, so I guess it's from something else
Yes, same here.

ROM: xiaomi.eu MIUI 12 20.5.21

device: Redmi note 7 / lavender

bug: Not able to rearrange first 4 toggles in notification bar / status
I can not rearrange first 4 toggles in notification bar / status bar if using old MIUI 11 style / non Control center. What ever I do the first 4 toggles will always be mobile data, bluetooth, wifi and brightness. I think this is connected to toggles in control centre. If I want to rearrange toggles in control center these 4 toggles (mobile data, bluetooth, wifi and brightness) are not displayed.

After updating to the latest 20.5.21 Rom, I now have a small fps Label in the top right of my screen. Im using a Mi 9 and could not find anything inside settings/ dev settings to disable it. Does anybody know how I can disable this? Thank you very much.