[INFO] Known Issues (Weekly) & FAQ

Wireless charging works, but it's not fast wireless charging. Using my Huawei charger with the original CN rom, it would activate the fan and say fast wireless charging. Now it doesn't, and just say wireless charging and the fan doesn't come on.
I see. I'm not sure about Huawei's but my 55w Mi Wireless Fast Charging works.

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk

I lost my fingerprint after instaling magisk , rooting and flashing persist.img to pass safty net, any idea how to restore my fingerprint???

Ideas: let your finger heal so the fingerprint comes back... What did you do to your finger that flashing an image takes the print off of it? :p

Ideas: let your finger heal so the fingerprint comes back... What did you do to your finger that flashing an image takes the print off of it? :p

I flash persist.img that one users suggest me to do to be able to pass safety net. now I dont have fingerprint ,cant use it.
I also can flash rom in edl mode in Mi flash tolls ,,I dont have authorized account
how to solve this?
fastboot flashing china and eu rom didnt help

My Redmi K30 Overheating every time when i charge it....its normal? ....if not normal how to fix it?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-09-08-19-42-40-054_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-09-08-19-42-40-054_com.miui.home.jpg
    733.7 KB · Views: 235
I'm using the Weekly ROM 24.09 patch in my K30 5G. I can't seem to install Google Chrome from the Play Store even though I can actually it from the Play Store. Kept clicking the Install Button and nothing happens. Yes I know I can download and install the Apk from an external site but the problem persist whenever I tried to press Update from the Play store. Any fix to this?

I'm using the Weekly ROM 24.09 patch in my K30 5G. I can't seem to install Google Chrome from the Play Store even though I can actually it from the Play Store. Kept clicking the Install Button and nothing happens. Yes I know I can download and install the Apk from an external site but the problem persist whenever I tried to press Update from the Play store. Any fix to this?
Try clearing data, uninstall updates on the play store and restart.

Reactions: BabaYaga2077
After updating to MIUI 12.2 20.10.15 (Mi 10) i cant access file manager auto closed so that i cant access other apps too. help :(

Mi note 10 (tucana)

There is a problem with the camera app.
Sometimes it freezes and the phone gets hot and the app drains lots of battery. Rebooting stops the problem until it happens again.
Trying to share a phone in WhatsApp causes the same problem I think (not sure yet).

After updating my mi 9t pro to 20.10.22 beta update. Themes not working says 'Can't connect to the network' even though there is working connectivity. I tried clearing data but i did not help. Any encounters?

After updating my mi 9t pro to 20.10.22 beta update. Themes not working says 'Can't connect to the network' even though there is working connectivity. I tried clearing data but i did not help. Any encounters?
I think you have "Adaway", it's generally the culprit. ;)

The screen sometimes when I turn on the phone takes a while to give me the option to open the buttons of the pin and while you wait for it to open because the screen turns off and it takes a while to turn on. I also feel a bit of lag or that it gets caught especially when taking photos with wasap or sending certain files in messaging apps I have a xiaomi mi note 10

Guys, I'm trying to install MIUI 12.2 20.11.5 ROM, but I always got the TWRP bootloop.
I did the wiped the data, dalvik and cache, but still in bootloop. Always back to TWRP.
How can I solve this?
Device: Mi 9T Pro (Raphael)
My previous ROM: 12.0.2

Doubt: exists on this ROM the Xiaomi Contacts and Dialer app? The Dialer app from Google is good but I can't record calls.