[INFO] Known Issues (Weekly) & FAQ

On Mi 10T with this build games which can go above 60FPS are stuck at 60FPS because when opening game refresh rate changes from 144Hz to 60Hz.
On 21.1.13 and before it worked fine.

Google dialer doesn't work normally. It crashes during a call and switches to the built-in dialer. Disabling the built-in dialer leads to the fact that the call is in progress, but I can not do anything.

Screenshot_2021-01-25-01-07-58-960_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.jpgScreenshot_2021-01-25-01-10-59-664_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

Just have some patience for the upload to the update servers or update manually via AFH/soundforge.
Okay, thanks for answer. I really want to help with improvements. What can I do to help?
I know Russian and Armenian in native level.
I also want to send bug reports but not know where.

Okay, thanks for answer. I really want to help with improvements. What can I do to help?
I know Russian and Armenian in native level.
I also want to send bug reports but not know where.
Great, there is a link for translation help in the first or second post of the weeklies.
For bugs this is the correct section if it is straightforward you can post in this thread and if it might require some discussion or you need to check the issue on other devices open a thread in the Bugs section and don't forget to provide logs. You can read up on how to do it in the sticky thread in the section. Have a great weekend.

Reactions: rootoruser11
Here's what happened on Nightly 21.1.21:

I set up the phone in English and immediately went into developer options. "Bluetooth Absolute Volume" was present and I could toggle it. Then I changed the phone language to German and after a bit and probably a reboot, I went into developer options again and that setting was gone. I would consider it essential since it will often fix problems with media bluetooth connections.

On my K20 Pro and latest nightly 21.1.28 (Android 11) Absolute Volume is available directly under the paired device. Only seems available for my Jabra headset and not various bluetooth speakers. Works both in English and Danish languages.

Reactions: dexterv
After update Mi9 to last release (21.1.28) all the unread messages from Outlook app doesn't showing bold font anymore... Even switching font type from another one to standard one (Roboto)...
b1125483e22a94e6b01b1db68eab14bc.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

This option still doesn't work. Happend since Android 11, MIUI 12.5 update. Mi 9

Attachments

• IMG_20210110_155121.jpg
    IMG_20210110_155121.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 234
Should Voice Match now work on Mi Note 10 Pro?
tucana? Voice Match worked from the start. Xiaomi's Snapdragon 730G devices don't need any special files from Global ROM for Voice Match support.
If it's not working for you, try a different Google app version, as there's nothing we can do.

BUGS
21.1.28 on mi9SE (grus)

* country code does not show when receiving phone call. Just +LocalPhoneNumber.
* hide notch & move status bar option gone / missing.
* hide notch & don't move status bar option does not position correctly. The screen view starts slightly inside the notch.
* open recent apps view. push hold app. click "settings" icon. does not work. (Since earlier version miui12.5 also)

Reactions: Alexbo
Just to note few bugs on my Xiaomi Mi 9 with 21.1.28. I wiped everything, flashed, wiped dalvik&cache, wiped data, wiped internal... a real fresh install. Everything is left stock, no root, nothing is modded.

1) Dark mode problem - it's still problem as it was in Android 10 - when I enabled dark mode in Display settings, apps look really weird. Doesn't matter if its a widget, or an opened app (not all), but the colors are weird. Any fix/workaround?

2) Recent apps view background color - the background of the recent apps view is 100% transparent. It doesn't matter if the LAUNCHERS wallpaper is a plain picture or a live wallpaper, and it doesn't matter which launcher is default, the problem remains. In the SETTINGS > HOME SCREEN there are a few options for RECENTS, but there is no option for setting a background color/transparency.

3) And of course, the-now-standard full screen gestures which do not work with any other launcher than the stock - which is almost pushing me to downgrade :(

Just to note few bugs on my Xiaomi Mi 9 with 21.1.28. I wiped everything, flashed, wiped dalvik&cache, wiped data, wiped internal... a real fresh install. Everything is left stock, no root, nothing is modded.

1) Dark mode problem - it's still problem as it was in Android 10 - when I enabled dark mode in Display settings, apps look really weird. Doesn't matter if its a widget, or an opened app (not all), but the colors are weird. Any fix/workaround?

2) Recent apps view background color - the background of the recent apps view is 100% transparent. It doesn't matter if the LAUNCHERS wallpaper is a plain picture or a live wallpaper, and it doesn't matter which launcher is default, the problem remains. In the SETTINGS > HOME SCREEN there are a few options for RECENTS, but there is no option for setting a background color/transparency.

3) And of course, the-now-standard full screen gestures which do not work with any other launcher than the stock - which is almost pushing me to downgrade :(
1) Got no fix for "weird" colors...
2) No it's not, don't use third-party launchers on Android 11 if you want properly working, blurred and animated Recents panel.
3) Read point 2 again. Both Recents panel and full screen gestures have to be provided by an external component (the launcher in that case) on Android 11.

About 1), have you tried turning these off?

Attachments

• IMG_20210201_201648.jpg
    IMG_20210201_201648.jpg
    113.7 KB · Views: 154
@Igor Eisberg are automated tasks working for you? Does a task turn itself off if you set the airplane mode to be active between 9 and 10 o'clock. From my observations it only turns on but not off.

@Igor Eisberg are automated tasks working for you? Does a task turn itself off if you set the airplane mode to be active between 9 and 10 o'clock. From my observations it only turns on but not off.
Yes. Mi 10. I set Airplane mode to turn on between 21:00-22:00, Airplane mode activated at 21:00 and deactivated at 22:00 as expected.

Reactions: dexterv
After update Mi9 to last release (21.1.28) all the unread messages from Outlook app doesn't showing bold font anymore... Even switching font type from another one to standard one (Roboto)...

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

I confirm this for F2pro in 21.1.28