[INFO] Known Issues (Weekly) & FAQ

Might be bad for battery I suppose but I miss the 80 wireless which was great! Still overall it's a great rom and looking forward to stable.
No I meant the boost charge option is completely missing now, it vanished from the options when I flashed from the China version.

No I meant the boost charge option is completely missing now, it vanished from the options when I flashed from the China version.
Yes I know, it's still in the CN stable because I flashed it back to check but it might not be in the CN weekly either so might be why it's gone on the xiaomi.eu rom?

Hello @Igor Eisberg ,
Did you already found the issue with the Redmi Note 8 Ginkgo's proximity sensor? It happens when we're on phone call the screen automatically turn off and we can't turn it on, even if we away from the face.
I have the same problem with the last update (MIUI 12.5.2.0). Any possible solution?

21.19.13 png bug in calendar
029365c75c552db17635e10317c416e6.jpg

Superwitschi Designs

How can that be normal if it doesnt work lol
It works perfectly. When it's locked, it won't be closed when you tap the "close all" button. Swiping it away is an explicit action.
Just like if you pin a tab in your browser, you can still close it manually, it just won't be closed when you close the browser...

Oh i see works differently from my Oneplus then, when its locked it stays no matter what. I didnt know that, thanks for the information.

Since last update 21.10.20, Mi 10, i get this message in email:
Session expired, re-enter password.

a74ebdca57bea495911d1ef4302257c6.jpg

Superwitschi Designs

Try clearing the application data. This problem is mostly with the Gmail account in this application.

On 21.10.27 Beta build for pyxis (Mi 9 Lite):

I've noticed this bug a few weeklies back (not sure when) and the issue has so far not not not been resolved. What essentially happens is that after a while pressing at the top right corner of the screen initiates a gaussian blur (like when you start opening the top notification tray) instead of doing the appropriate action in an app such as youtube or firefox (I am unable to open a new tab in firefox or click on the 'three dots' setting menu in youtube as a result). The blur also occurs on the home screen when pressing that corner.
This glitch is resolved after a restart.

If this sounds confusing, I can record the screen to demonstrate the next time this happens if that's helpful.

On 21.10.27 Beta build for pyxis (Mi 9 Lite):

I've noticed this bug a few weeklies back (not sure when) and the issue has so far not not not been resolved. What essentially happens is that after a while pressing at the top right corner of the screen initiates a gaussian blur (like when you start opening the top notification tray) instead of doing the appropriate action in an app such as youtube or firefox (I am unable to open a new tab in firefox or click on the 'three dots' setting menu in youtube as a result). The blur also occurs on the home screen when pressing that corner.
This glitch is resolved after a restart.

If this sounds confusing, I can record the screen to demonstrate the next time this happens if that's helpful.
Can you try to connect a mouse with otg and retry? That way you may know if it's a hardware issue or a software issue.

Reactions: JiaiJ
In my latest eu.rom (A12) in mi11 i recogniced that for Mi Messenger App after every Restart the "my own" notification Sound ist gone....

Only system Sound stays...

In Mi11 A12 you can´t apply 3rd party themes. If you tab apply button nothing happens.

Last edited:
Tapping location section in phone settings make the settings app crashed.

Mi 9
Clean flashed. Rooted

Tapping location section in phone settings make the settings app crashed.

Mi 9
Clean flashed. Rooted

In Mi11 A12 you can´t apply 3rd party themes. If you tab apply button nothing happens.
Read under Known Android 12 Issues...