[INFO] Known Issues (Weekly) & FAQ

Reactions: StormDoc18
fast charging not working since 3/11 update.
maximum current 860 ma with ampere app

now I am using a work around module with magisk
normal fast charging but without fast charging icon on screen.

9T pro

strange thing is that storage issues on a12, it doesnt seem to have impact on all devices for example. not for all 11 ultra and 11 pro users...
my 11 pro have this issue, but i see other 11 pro users not having this issue...

Can there be said something about this or pure random?

strange thing is that storage issues on a12, it doesnt seem to have impact on all devices for example. not for all 11 ultra and 11 pro users...
my 11 pro have this issue, but i see other 11 pro users not having this issue...

Can there be said something about this or pure random?
I installed dirty on A11 and had no storage problems.
I also tried clean flash and did have problems.

Reactions: marcel112
Mi 10 Ultra with 21.11.17 weekly android 12.
Camera error log:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Volume external_primary not found
at android.database.DatabaseUtils.readExceptionFromParcel(Unknown Source:57)
at android.database.DatabaseUtils.readExceptionFromParcel(Unknown Source:11)
at android.content.ContentProviderProxy.update(Unknown Source:33)
at android.content.ContentResolver.update(Unknown Source:32)
at android.content.ContentResolver.update(Unknown Source:4)
at com.android.camera.storage.Storage.addImage(Unknown Source:761)
at com.android.camera.storage.PreviewSaveRequest.save(Unknown Source:304)
at com.android.camera.storage.PreviewSaveRequest.run(Unknown Source:0)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1167)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:641)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:920)

Mi 11i here . Is a general problem with themes on lockscreen shorcuts ? or is just my device ?
Example : no matter what theme i use from theme store , on lockscreen where is shorcuts for flashlght or ringer mode , wifi or data on / off the only things they are not working is wifi and data mobile to turn them on / off .
I'm using 21.11.11 and i did not update lo latest rom becouse is not specify about this issues.

Attachments

• IMG_20211125_164233.jpg
    IMG_20211125_164233.jpg
    328 KB · Views: 174
Mi 11i here . Is a general problem with themes on lockscreen shorcuts ? or is just my device ?
Example : no matter what theme i use from theme store , on lockscreen where is shorcuts for flashlght or ringer mode , wifi or data on / off the only things they are not working is wifi and data mobile to turn them on / off .
I'm using 21.11.11 and i did not update lo latest rom becouse is not specify about this issues.
We've no control over third-party themes...

When I am in the stable version my second SIM works without roaming and in the weekly version it does not, it is an error of Android 12? It passes from the first version of MIUI with Android 12.
The second SIM is a MVNO or OMV in spanish.

Poco f3 - MIUI 21.11.25 beta

Attachments

• IMG_20211125_202808.jpg
    IMG_20211125_202808.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_20211125_203310_880.jpg
    IMG_20211125_203310_880.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
Weekly ROM Mi 10S: Lost WiFi Connection to Car's Wifi (Audi)

Hello,

since Android 12 I lost the Connection to Car Wifi every 2-3 min and the it reconnect from itself. It happend only at the Car's WIFI, all other WiFI's working proper. In Android 11 weekly it works flavously

thx

Since when I moved to A12 based eu weekly, twitter, gmail and some other apps are too laggy. For gmail I learned an older version works better, but any idea for twitter? Twitter is very important for me as I run my business there, so if no fixes, I will probably go back to A11 even if that's possible of course

Reactions: geoorg and mfelat
Xiaomi 11 lite 5g NE (Mi 11 LE) stable version 12.5.7.0
Lock screen notifications, in light mode, come out with dark letters and no white background, with the default screen and even with other screens of other themes
In the previous version 12.5.5.0 the same thing happened
Is there any solution?
Thanks

Running 12.6 release 21.13.8 on. Mi 10 ultra

Bluetooth doesn't connect reliably to many devices. Need to disable Bluetooth or airplane mode for a few seconds then re-enable for it to work again