[INFO] Known Issues (Weekly) & FAQ

on both miui 13 stable or weekly on my mi 11 when i start a timer and the hourglass appears my phone turns into 60hz mode even though when i check its still at 120hz and i have to reapply it each time i start a timer and the hourglass appears. (this isnt only in the clock app itself, if i got to another app like reddit its still 60hz even though 120hz is actually what it is set to in settings) sorry if this has been said before

21.1.13mi 11 lite 5g when using some permision like camera or audio and at horizontal screen ,the top of the phone screen can not touch.
when I use the file manager to open the files it usually lag for along time and didnt do any react.
I download the game from google play but it said I did not download the whole resourse,I retry several times,but it doesnt work.
please fix these please!!!!

I don't know if it's already reported but from the first MIUI 13 (Stable or Weekly [22.1.13]) there always a display/fonts/zoom bugs on Mi11 Venus.

All scale / icons / size are oversized in comparaison to 12.5, so by changing DP values in dev settings and put 480 (instead 411) we can retrieve the same display
like 12.5. Great ? No...

Unfortunately each time you reboot System, MIUI don't save / charge previous / choosen settings in dev settings, and even don't save the change size/zoom settings from Settings > Display.

Could you look arround this, the bug is easy to reproduce, Thanks !

Best regards Xiaomi.eu Team :D

I don't know if it's already reported but from the first MIUI 13 (Stable or Weekly [22.1.13]) there always a display/fonts/zoom bugs on Mi11 Venus.

All scale / icons / size are oversized in comparaison to 12.5, so by changing DP values in dev settings and put 480 (instead 411) we can retrieve the same display
like 12.5. Great ? No...

Unfortunately each time you reboot System, MIUI don't save / charge previous / choosen settings in dev settings, and even don't save the change size/zoom settings from Settings > Display.

Could you look arround this, the bug is easy to reproduce, Thanks !

Best regards Xiaomi.eu Team :D
I don't have a Mi 11/Pro/Ultra, so that would be a no. Might even not be a bug but a failsafe mechanism (setting DPI that is too high can actually make the system crash on boot).

Reactions: biscoot and Pho3nX
on both miui 13 stable or weekly on my mi 11 when i start a timer and the hourglass appears my phone turns into 60hz mode even though when i check its still at 120hz and i have to reapply it each time i start a timer and the hourglass appears. (this isnt only in the clock app itself, if i got to another app like reddit its still 60hz even though 120hz is actually what it is set to in settings) sorry if this has been said before
Yes it has.

no solution for dark mode? ,applications do not appear since we update Rom miu13 in mi11lite5g

Attachments

• IMG_20220120_230911.jpg
    IMG_20220120_230911.jpg
    188.8 KB · Views: 179
no solution for dark mode? ,applications do not appear since we update Rom miu13 in mi11lite5g

If you are rooted (Magisk Canary, Zygisk activated):
- Zygisk LSPosed (Xposed)
- DarkQ app

Run LSPosed from desktop shortcut, active DarkQ LSPosed module and you choose apps you want in the DarkQ LSPosed Module and also from the app DarkQ dark theme ;)

Last edited:
Si está rooteado (Magisk Canary, Zygisk activado):
- Zygisk LSPosed (Xposed)
- Aplicación DarkQ

Ejecute LSPosed desde el acceso directo del escritorio, active el módulo DarkQ LSPosed y elija las aplicaciones que desee en el módulo DarkQ LSPosed y también desde la aplicación DarkQ tema oscuro ;)
thank you very much, it is not rooted and I am not going to complicate myself, with how simple it was before from the screen menu

poco f3 21.12.30 explorer refuses to send files.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-01-22-16-22-13-896_android.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-01-22-16-22-13-896_android.jpg
    256.4 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
When i try to make backup using Xiaomi cloud backup i got this message :

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException : only accept absolute path at com.miui.cloudbackup.r.B.e ( Unknown Source : 11 ) Source : 0 ) at com.miui.cloudbackup.r.B.a ( Unknown at com.miui.cloudbackup.o.h.a ( Unknown Source : 5 ) at com.miui.cloudbackup.o.x.run ( Unknown Source : 202 ) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker ( ThreadPoolEx ecutor.java:1167 ) at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor $ Worker.run ( ThreadPoolE xecutor.java:641 ) at java.lang.Thread.run ( Thread.java:920 )

After send email to xiaomi about this problem i got this answer :

According to your description, we found that the URL you have updated the system through is forbidden to open. Please re-install the latest system version.

I did install the the latest beta 22.1.19 with format data but no succes.

Hope to solve it next time some how.
Maybe i get luck.

Nice day all

Last edited:
Since the update to MIUI13, I have been having problems with muted audio messages. My messages are muted from time to time. When I restart the phone it works again. What can be the reason for this?

Last edited by a moderator:
@Igor Eisberg
Ever since I installed MIUI 13 on my Poco F2 Pro (I continue with the update from the first build), when GPS and Bluetooth are turned on, my device shuts down to restart immediately, and if GPS and BT are not turned off immediately, it goes into Recovery mode.

log_lmipro_22.1.22

Last edited:
Reactions: moskito99
@Igor Eisberg
Ever since I installed MIUI 13 on my Poco F2 Pro (I continue with the update from the first build), when GPS and Bluetooth are turned on, my device shuts down to restart immediately, and if GPS and BT are not turned off immediately, it goes into Recovery mode.

log_lmipro_22.1.22
Do this: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/21-4-28-29.61062/post-607366

Reactions: moskito99
That actually looks like an incomplete database.
1. Go to Settings -> Apps -> Manage apps
2. Tap the menu icon -> Show all apps (if you haven't done that already)
3. Find "Permissions" app -> Clear all data
4. Reboot

Thank you very much, this really worked. So what exactly is the problem, why is this happening. Many thanks for sharing your precious time.
No idea. Never happened to me.

Goodmorning,
I have a problem with latest miui rom for Tucana.
Headphones are disconnected, but it remain headphone's icon, thats making impossible to record audio or play music,, even with reboot.
It lasts from 3 days

Goodmorning,
I have a problem with latest miui rom for Tucana.
Headphones are disconnected, but it remain headphone's icon, thats making impossible to record audio or play music,, even with reboot.
It lasts from 3 days
You probably have dirt in the connector.
The contact remained connected. Use a toothpick to clean it.

As I mentioned in previous 13.xx models
Power key end call and text recognition not working
Device: Mi 11