[INFO] Known Issues (Weekly) & FAQ

The Smart home controls on the control center are still buggy. Every time you reboot the phone they reset, the phone doesn't save their order.
It's been months since 12.5 release and its still annoying to have to order everything every time you reboot your phone.
That's what annoys me about MIUI, the little details that no one seems to care about.

A12 broke wifi 5ghz speed on mi11U.

With A11 miui 12.5 i got on speedtest 1100mbsec, with 160mhz and dfs channels.
now with same configuration on A12 miui 13 beta i got 450mbps.
in menu, wifi, connection speed is 1733mbps.
i've read that xiaomi broke the 5ghz band and no one can do anything apart of xiaomi.

i've also tried the same test with a locked EEA Mi11tPro, same result, speed is capped at 450mbps on speedtest.

is anyone else having this issue?

Hi Xiaomi.eu Team ...

This Problem seems to be solved:

[*] System UI: DPI changes are being reset after a reboot. [Mi 11/Pro/Ultra on Android 12 only]

With the current Weekly 22.3.3. my DPI remains after a reboot. I can only speak for myself though. I have made 20 Restarts to test. Thank you for your good work.

Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra with Root (Magisk) and current Weekly 22.3.3

when I scan for viruses with the built-in security app it gets stuck at 3% and doesn't continue.
This message appears: restrict access to verifiacation codes
Poco f2 pro with 22.3.3
Screenshot_2022-03-07-17-48-54-576_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

Inviato dal mio POCO F2 Pro utilizzando Tapatalk

I use this software for curtana, but in the meantime, it gives the error that the system interface has stopped, and the biggest problem is that the other party's voice is not heard while talking on the phone. can you fix the problems? ?

Make a log then, otherwise we can't help.

Reactions: culi1972
Can you tell me how to do it, I can't talk on the phone

Weekly 22.2.3 Mix 4 massive heating issues. And apps like whatsapp do not autostart even though it's on. Seems like those apps have to be closed and reopened when no data is being exchanged. For eg, whatsapp messages can't get sent until restarting the app. Also, will not receive any messages until reopening the app. Thats just 1 app example, but there's other apps that are having similar situations.

Seems like there's multiple people using the mix 4 experiencing the same situation.

Reactions: kamilinho20
22.3.3 wallpaper dissapearing, call recording when call is started will nit record and will ask for folder even when it has all permissions.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-03-08-19-03-45-864_com.google.android.documentsui.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-03-08-19-03-45-864_com.google.android.documentsui.jpg
    281.3 KB · Views: 141
How can I do this during a phone call?
How to create a logcat file

# connect phone with PC and USB
# set USB debug - on
# create a textfile -> eg logfile.txt in adb folder on PC
# adb logcat > logfile.txt
# make actions on phone and wait for issue
# ctrl+c (to stop logfile recording)
# analyze the logfile
# send the last eg 5 seconds, the relevant entries

search for fatal exeption as example

@Igor Eisberg
Chinese characters (day of the week) in the calendar icon in Recent.
And the day of the week does not match the current day.
1647198217676.jpg
1647198217667.jpg

And one more thing about the calendar icon.
Inside the "archive" \system\media\theme\default\dynamicicons
in the file fancy_icons\com.android.calendar\manifest.xml
uses calculation of scale, which poorly takes into account some days of the week in Russian, in particular Sunday and Monday (they are long, 11 characters). Could you please reduce the scale?
<Group pivotX="84" pivotY="38" scale="min(140/#dt.text_width,1)">

Thanks.

@Igor Eisberg
Chinese characters (day of the week) in the calendar icon in Recent.
And the day of the week does not match the current day.
It's called a "silent" icon. There's nothing we can do about it, those icons are static and not translatable, we can maybe remove the day completely in this icon, but it's not a major concern, requires more work than it's worth.
As for the "day of the week does not match the current day", like I said, "silent" icons are static, the day "17" is embedded in the icon...

And one more thing about the calendar icon.
Inside the "archive" \system\media\theme\default\dynamicicons
in the file fancy_icons\com.android.calendar\manifest.xml
uses calculation of scale, which poorly takes into account some days of the week in Russian, in particular Sunday and Monday (they are long, 11 characters). Could you please reduce the scale?
<Group pivotX="84" pivotY="38" scale="min(140/#dt.text_width,1)">

Thanks.
And then the text will be too small for other languages, just to accommodate 2 days in Russian...

Reactions: nik.shersh
I have a strange one on 22.3.16 and Mi 10 Ultra.
The status bar only shows 1 notification (the latest one).

So for example tasker notification is now visible and I receive an SMS. I then only see the SMS notification. if I swipe it, tasker is back.

Very strange behaviour. I can never see more than 1 with 22.3.16

Sent from my M2007J1SC using Tapatalk

my poco f3 also has this problem and when it drops to 60hz it doesn't go back to 120hz and in the refresh rate settings it doesn't have the dynamic refresh rate option so poco f3 still doesn't support dynamic refresh rate so it's a rom problem.

@Igor Eisberg
Do you think it would be better if the captions in the new Control Center was in one line and with a "marquee" style? Like in the old Control Center.
If so, can you do it?
In my humble opinion, it would look more harmonious. Also, you can see that the second line is cut off at the bottom in height.

@Igor Eisberg
Do you think it would be better if the captions in the new Control Center was in one line and with a "marquee" style? Like in the old Control Center.
If so, can you do it?
In my humble opinion, it would look more harmonious. Also, you can see that the second line is cut off at the bottom in height.
I try not to mess with new MIUI designs. I don't see anything cut off on Mi 10.

As an example, in the first screenshot for "Auto Brightness": https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/22-3-23-24.65377/post-654327
Also, long words (in different languages) do not look good.
It's not cut off for me. The font in that screenshot doesn't look like our default font.
Again, it's not our goal to redesign MIUI according to arbitrary user preferences.
The new Control center is what it is - new - and touching it right now will only cause trouble that we'll be blamed for.

Reactions: biscoot
@Igor Eisberg
Yes, it's reasonable.
It remains to be hoped that over time, the MIUI developers will improve the interface of the Control Center (although in general the MIUI interface is more directed towards Chinese and does not always take into account other languages well).
Thank you for your opinion.