New instagram story videos longer than 15 secs problem

dariointernet

Members
Nov 13, 2021
As of November 2021 with MIUM 12.5.3 (for POCO) and latest instagram, I can only upload 15 second videos to Instagram Stories. While on my Samsung I can upload much longer videos without problem.

As of November 2021 with MIUM 12.5.3 (for POCO) and latest instagram, I can only upload 15 second videos to Instagram Stories. While on my Samsung I can upload much longer videos without problem.
Yes same issue on mine with 12.5.1! Anyone please know how to solve?

Mine works fine on Mix 4 xiaomi.eu v12.5.12 stable.

Instagram limit its stories to 15-second per individual story. However if you upload/record video longer than 15 seconds, IG will automatically chop/divide it for you to multiple story uploads.

@sitaw we already know IG does chop the video in 15 second pieces. The problem is that on some phones such as POCO using MIUM, the chopping does not happen. First read the description of the problem well before saying everything is fine!

• Haha
Reactions: sitaw
@sitaw we already know IG does chop the video in 15 second pieces. The problem is that on some phones such as POCO using MIUM, the chopping does not happen. First read the description of the problem well before saying everything is fine!
Edit: If you are using a Global ROM, this is not the right place to get help, You should go on Xiaomi official forums.

Reactions: sitaw
I just shared that the issue encountered above is working fine on my device using xiaomi.eu v12.5.12 stable.

Dont blame others if you have poor reading comprehension. Hehe

• Haha
Reactions: geoorg