install MIUI 12.0 STABLE RELEASE on my Xiaomi Lite 5G (Monet)

Nestors

Members
Sep 21, 2019
I want to install MIUI 12.0 STABLE RELEASE on my Xiaomi Lite 5G (Monet), but I would like to know if the camera error has been corrected

Hello. I tried the update of miui 12 yesterday, and unfortunately the camera has always been an error. On my device I have the version with the dialer that does not work, that is the first if I'm not mistaken, and I solved it by installing a third-party one. For the rest it's fine! What I don't understand and which of the two is available for download?

Same here, camera does not work.
Any solution?

Verstuurd vanaf mijn M2002J9G met Tapatalk
But you did the update? Or have you installed directly the version available for download currently? You should find the first version released, with that works the camera but not the dialer, but that you can replace it with one downloaded from the Play store.

But you did the update? Or have you installed directly the version available for download currently? You should find the first version released, with that works the camera but not the dialer, but that you can replace it with one downloaded from the Play store.
I just downloaded the stable monet version on xiaomi.eu and installed it through twrp.
Camera didn't work though
Now I am back on global rom

I just downloaded the stable monet version on xiaomi.eu and installed it through twrp.
Camera didn't work though
Now I am back on global rom

You should find the first published version and install that one. I have that and the camera works, I found the update available, and once installed the camera no longer worked. Then I went back to the previous version, with that does not work the dialer, but I solved the problem with one downloaded from Play store. I mean, it's all right now.