Install Xiaomi.eu 8.2.4.0 And Android 7.0

Hirnschnecke

Members
Apr 23, 2017
Hello,

as i asked before in the MI5s forum (sorry fo the mistake), i would like to install the latest Xiaomieu 8.2.4.0 as well as Android 7.0 on my MI5. Currently my MI5 runs on a preinstalled xiaomi.eu 7.2.13.0, that is causing some issues. I´ve never installed a new ROM and Android on any of my phones, so i´m not sure how to do it and in which sequence? I´ve looked at the instructions in the ROM Downloads section, but they weren´t clear to me. I´m guessing my bootloader is already unlocked, because the dealer installed the eu-rom. Do i need to install the ROM first and then the new android, or the other way around?

Hello,

as i asked before in the MI5s forum (sorry fo the mistake), i would like to install the latest Xiaomieu 8.2.4.0 as well as Android 7.0 on my MI5. Currently my MI5 runs on a preinstalled xiaomi.eu 7.2.13.0, that is causing some issues. I´ve never installed a new ROM and Android on any of my phones, so i´m not sure how to do it and in which sequence? I´ve looked at the instructions in the ROM Downloads section, but they weren´t clear to me. I´m guessing my bootloader is already unlocked, because the dealer installed the eu-rom. Do i need to install the ROM first and then the new android, or the other way around?

probably it is not unlocked, it has been discussed previously that some resellers hacked xiaomi.eu rom.
Really you need to apply for unlock and once done install TWRP and go further.