Installation of reals mimojis in camera app

Dktuning59

Members
Dec 6, 2019
Hello, I found the way to get the apk from the camera with the mimojis in it (recover from miroom). I don’t know how to install this apk on rom xiaomi.eu, if someone could test and tell me if it works, we could share the trick to install mimojis in rom xiaomi.eu.

Thanks to the person who will find the solution:)

Last edited:
Hello, I found the way to get the apk from the camera with the mimojis in it (recover from miroom). I don’t know how to install this apk on rom xiaomi.eu, if someone could test and tell me if it works, we could share the trick to install mimojis in rom xiaomi.eu.

Thanks to the person who will find the solution:)

Which phone ? i can test.

My device Mi 8 dipper. Can you extract Miroom Camera APK for mi 8 Miroom 9.12.26

I don’t know how to do it. The devs know it but they are dead! They mean nothing! And yet it’s so easy to leave the mimoji option in the rom...

I don’t know how to do it. The devs know it but they are dead! They mean nothing! And yet it’s so easy to leave the mimoji option in the rom...
Nobody is dead. We chose not to have this "feature" in our ROMs, so either respect our decision, or pick a different ROM.

Nobody is dead. We chose not to have this "feature" in our ROMs, so either respect our decision, or pick a different ROM.
Why ? This is very funny feature, i think. Yo must be include this feature your rom. Or you can share additional rom included Mimoji. let's find a solution without change a rom

Reactions: Dktuning59
Why ? This is very funny feature, i think. Yo must be include this feature your rom. Or you can share additional rom included Mimoji. let's find a solution without change a rom
We "must" do nothing. We do as we please. We don't care about this "funny feature", we're not children.

• Haha
Reactions: MiPhone8
We "must" do nothing. We do as we please. We don't care about this "funny feature", we're not children.
Okey. I already install mimoji to eu rom. :)
See you.
IMG_20200409_172435.jpg

IMG_20200409_172454.jpg

Reactions: Dktuning59