Is It Miui V. 8 Stable For Mi4c?

Barry Laros

Members
Mar 20, 2016
we all want to know that Kibesco... i want it too.. but google gives little answer to your question on https://www.techmesto.com/android-marshmallow-update-availability/ i find:
Xiaomi Devices
As the Xiaomi MIUI is a bit too far from the Stock Android, it will take a while for the Xiaomi devices to smell Android Marshmallow. For the time being, the following Xiaomi phones are suppoed to surely get Android Marshmallow update:

• Xiaomi Mi4
  • Xiaomi Mi4i
  • Xiaomi Mi4c
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 2
  • Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime
  • Redmi 2
  • Mi Note
  • Mi Note Pro

Last edited:
Reactions: 76luca

arxangel-serg

Members
Aug 24, 2016
Good afternoon! Now I have installed xiaomi.eu_multi_MI4c_6.8.18_v8-5.1. tell me whether you can install on top of the stable firmware Miui V. 8 Stable? Sorry for my English.

76luca

Members
Mar 13, 2016
I just want to know if Android 6.0 will come to MI4C =/
And know android Nougat is going to exit... And we are talking about how far we have to wait for marshmallow.
Miui is so different from android stock, it doesn't follow the stock developement

Inviato dal mio Mi-4c utilizzando Tapatalk

Kibesco

Members
May 21, 2016
And know android Nougat is going to exit... And we are talking about how far we have to wait for marshmallow.
Miui is so different from android stock, it doesn't follow the stock developement

Yeah I know that. I'm going to buy a Xiaomi MI4C and stay with it for years and I still don't want to stay at 5.1.1.

iamme729

Members
Nov 22, 2015
Yeah I know that. I'm going to buy a Xiaomi MI4C and stay with it for years and I still don't want to stay at 5.1.1.
Well for now Miui 8 is getting better and better each update...This all leads to the next Android OS....So for me to stay with Miui 8 Lollipop until the end of Development ( meaning less bugs later) is a good option... Marshmallow will be coming soon...in the meantime Miui 8 Lollipop is pretty darned good.....

bonusfede

Members
Feb 3, 2016
How is the battery life in this miui 8 stable rom?

Barry Laros

Members
Mar 20, 2016
indeed true iamme729! it will go upstairs to find the new android eventually.. so all just keep upgrading to newer miui versions

Barry Laros

Members
Mar 20, 2016
battery is always for me casual user, gaming, whatsapp, video youtube and surfing between 1 full day to 1.5 full day of use..

Jakemarks

Members
Aug 21, 2016
How many hours of screen with miui 8 in mi4c. Please, share a screenshot! :D

Please, i have a doubt:
I download the rom.zip. I restart into twrp. I make the wipes, but, then, the zip will be deleted no? A wipe will delete the Miui 8 rom that i have copy. I don't understand... :C

Thanks so much for the work. And sorry for my english...

76luca

Members
Mar 13, 2016
Has you can see xiaomi is developing steadily his rom, i've bought my mi4c october 2015 with miui 7 and now i've got miui 8, and i don't care nothing about android stock version; this Rom is completely different from android stock and imo is better. I owned two Nexus smartphone and i would not come back. Trust me, you will not miss android stock version

Reactions: bonusfede

Barry Laros

Members
Mar 20, 2016
Here:..

This is the final release ROM with the modifications from xiaomi.eu?

yes it is zãoducará, the final for mi4c from xiaomi.eu :D and works like a charm, testing it since thursday morning

Reactions: zãoducará

YannisE_eu

Members
Aug 25, 2016
I installed the stable MIUI 8 on my Mi 4C after deleting the weekly dev ROM. So far so good. I managed to get 66000 on antutu!

I have a problem though accessing my device with MiPCSuite. It says that the MIUI version is too old!!!

I didn't have such a problems before with the devs...

iamme729

Members
Nov 22, 2015

Barry Laros

Members
Mar 20, 2016
@iamme729 what works for you in this program?? after i rooted mine, i can open the program but cant make a backup anymore or anything else.. so useless now? Or am i missing something what needs to be done to make the magic happen again?

iamme729

Members
Nov 22, 2015
@iamme729 what works for you in this program?? after i rooted mine, i can open the program but cant make a backup anymore or anything else.. so useless now? Or am i missing something what needs to be done to make the magic happen again?
I can do everything with Mi PC Suite EXCEPT create a backup ... I also installed this patch....Neoxel-1.3.0-MIMan2.3.0.3101.exe....I cant find the link to that at the moment but I will search for it....There's a thread here where I posted the links a few months ago.....
here is the link to the thread I posted earlier:
http://en.miui.com/thread-225600-1-1.html
https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/mi-pc-suite.32379/

Last edited:
Reactions: Barry Laros

YannisE_eu

Members
Aug 25, 2016
What you meant to "delete the weekly dev ROM"? What were the wipes have you done? I installed the Stable ROM over the weekly dev, just wiping dalvik/art and cache but not work, presented many problems...
When I mean "delete" I mean DELETE everything !!! Make a clean installation...

That is with TWRP delete data/dalvik/cache but also INTERNAL STORAGE and install the stable ROM from the OTG usb stick (as you know the Mi4C has no SD card).

Be careful to check that you see the OTG stick and its content in TWRP before doing that... (and of course do not delete OTG as well)!!!

Reactions: zãoducará

neogeo

Members
Jun 3, 2016
On my Mi 4c miui 8 stable version working without any problems except Auto Display Brightness which has disbalanced parameters by default...