Is it possible to connect OTG and MHL together ?

Jan 31, 2013
Hello,
i'v just ordered myself a brand new 32GB MI2 and i want to know if its possible to conect OTG and MHL cables at the same time (and if its possible what is the right way/order)

my goal is to use my phone as a computer (keyboard&mouse) while connected to a tv screen.

Thank you !

Tom

Jul 24, 2011
I don't think it's possible as of right now. Might not even be possible at all. It would require a MHL cable that also has a OTG port built in. But I'm not sure if it possible since the MHL cable probably uses all the port on the Mi2 can handle...

Jan 31, 2013
most bluetooth mouse & keyboard only connect to their own bluetooth dongle, but the wifi display is a good option ! i'l check it out thank you

Jan 31, 2013
i'l look for a good bluet00th keyboard + mouse from a known brand & check it out.
if the MHL + bluetooth keyboard&mouse work i'l upload a video of it.

thanks !

Jun 9, 2013
I connect my mi2s with an MHL adaptor to my tv and a bt mouse to use it ;)
Dead easy to connect both devices, no setup at all. Just plug n play.
Only notice that the adaptor must be Galaxy SII compatible, since S3 will not work.

Jan 18, 2014
I connect my mi2s with an MHL adaptor to my tv and a bt mouse to use it ;)
Dead easy to connect both devices, no setup at all. Just plug n play.
Only notice that the adaptor must be Galaxy SII compatible, since S3 will not work.
I have bought an mhl cable, it is 4meters long so i can use my device to handle the menu navigation. The only matter for me is the keyboard, because virtual keyboard hides most of the available display. ;)