Is there any other way to decrease the bootloader's unlock time for the Xiaomi MI 8 / MI 8 SE?

rodrigo.zf

Members
Sep 4, 2018
Pessoal existe alguma outra forma de diminuir o tempo de desbloqueio do bootloader porque é o meu segundo dispositivo e fui pedir e eles me deram o prazo de 720 horas.
Meu smartphone atual é o MI 8 SE

Infelizmente não, e semana retrasada quando fiz minha solicitação o prazo era de 360 horas, ontem quando consultei a informação era que faltavam 106 horas para liberar o desbloqueio ou seja nesta sexta posso migrar pra Xiaomi.EU e obter o bom e velho PT-BR:cool:;)

Unfortunately no, and last week when I made my request the deadline was 360 hours, yesterday when I consulted the information was that 106 hours were missing to release the unlock or this friday I can migrate to Xiaomi.EU and get the good old PT-BR

That Cool! that its deadline is closing. I really do not know why the deadline for me will be so long maybe until I leave the ROM Global. Anyway when installing your xiaomi.eu Give a warning here worked well and if it is running well, we will be very happy to know.