Is there a way to install Xposed frameworks on this device? I couldn't find anything about it and and I'm not sure is the procedure the same like on my Galaxy S4. Can you help me with it. I'm with 5.1.11
Xposed run, but some (a lot of) modules isn't compatible. There are some specific modules for miui.
Ps. Xposed doesn't depend to the device, but to the rom. That I said is refered to a miui rom. If you use an AOSP ROM (the tag in the link I posted is wrong...) you can use xposed because is compatible to AOSP.
In this moment xposed not supported by Miui, so if you need without all your force, you need to install any aosp/cm, this rom's are supported by xposed. I bootlooping sometimes for try to install xposed on miui without success...
** Not yet compatible with latest MIUI 7.1.x.x **so please don't ask again if it work for latest version or not.
Tested and Working on - stable china 22.214.171.124
- stable china 126.96.36.199
- stable china 188.8.131.52
- stable china 184.108.40.206
- stable global 220.127.116.11
- stable global 18.104.22.168
- stable global 22.214.171.124
- stable global 126.96.36.199
- beta 5.9.18
- beta 5.9.24
- work best with MULTIROM.ME MIUI STABLE 7.0.x.x version without force close on some apps.