Issues with MS Team and Intune Company Portal - Possibily due to Miui EU or unlocked bootloader?

Salmonsg

Members
Jul 8, 2017
Hi guys,
Im on miui eu 13.0.12 for my XM11U. Recently installed MS team due to work requirement and somehow, having issues with security.

I have Intune Company Portal installed together with MS Team. It keeps showing there is issue with Device is Healthy.

Seeking advice on how can i resolve this issue.

Would it be resolved if i re-lock my bootloader? If relock bootloader, would it stop me from updating miui eu rom? Seeking advice please. Thanks.

Hi guys,
Im on miui eu 13.0.12 for my XM11U. Recently installed MS team due to work requirement and somehow, having issues with security.

I have Intune Company Portal installed together with MS Team. It keeps showing there is issue with Device is Healthy.

Seeking advice on how can i resolve this issue.

Would it be resolved if i re-lock my bootloader? If relock bootloader, would it stop me from updating miui eu rom? Seeking advice please. Thanks.
Hey there, you cannot lock your Bootloader on a custom Rom, this only works with the original (stock) Rom.

You can try to use teams and this portal as dual app and start the second one, sometimes this helps as another user is created, also did you try work profile?

Regards.

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.

Hi,

you might try this:

1. I downloaded old version of Company portal v5.0.5147 from external sites
  2. cleared storage and cache of outlook, teams and uninstall them
  3. Install "magiskhide props config" module in magisk and rename your magisk app to something else (ex. hideme)
reboot

1. Magisk should now appear as new name you gave it. open it and go to magiskhide under SuperUser tab and select all the option for company portal and outlook/teams
reboot

1. open company portal and log in to register your device(it should pass)
  2. open outlook/teams, they will likely complain that company portal is outdated. You can update company portal in google play store. no need to reopen company portal.
  3. reopen outlook/teams and log in. you should pass.
Ive been using outlook,teams and slack on my rooted android 11 phone with magisk 23 all day

Another neat trick working on almost any app is to install ice box and freeze the hidden manager.

This way you can also fool starfinance apps which are a pain in the a**.

Regards

Sent from my Mi 11 Ultra.