It Is Necessary To Make Hard Reset After Upgrading Android?

freekarol

Members
Apr 29, 2018
I bought Mi A1, two updates came after a few hours, the last one upgraded Android from 7.1 to 8. I did not have enough time to try everything before upgrading, but now I find that I have a problem with notifications for new messages (sound or LED diode). Tapatalk: no sound or led notifications. Gmail or Google Calendar: sound/let notifications are sometimes delayed, sometimes I don't get any.

Another thing is automatic backup to Google. Just photo backup works. Other items show me a message that they are waiting for backup ...

I've been recommended to do a hard reset. So does it mean that after each upgrade, is it better to do a hard reset (factory setting)?

Mi A1 doesn't have MIUI and that's why you can't change a color of LED notification colors. Maybe some Apps from Google Play could help...

Notification sounds can be changed. Visit this website:dreamtodeff.com/how-to-set-custom-notification-tone-android-a1-smartphones/

I must try hard reset, maybe this will fixed all my problems. But I want to root this phone anyway. :)

Reactions: iamme729
Mi A1 doesn't have MIUI and that's why you can't change a color of LED notification colors. Maybe some Apps from Google Play could help...

Notification sounds can be changed. Visit this website:dreamtodeff.com/how-to-set-custom-notification-tone-android-a1-smartphones/

I must try hard reset, maybe this will fixed all my problems. But I want to root this phone anyway. :)
LED is not RGB
Only white color