New It's been a year now with partial theme bug, DEAR MODERATORS PLEASE HELP!

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by Nico W., Oct 24, 2014.

1. Nico W.

Nico W.Members

Dec 16, 2012
    Hi everyone,
    One year ago already I made the first post to get some help with a bug that causes themes in MIUI on Mi2 phone (v5 4.1 aries) to apply only partially on my UI, even when everything is selected from that theme or if I combinedoesn't matter-->it wont apply correctly.
    - Dialer theme does not apply to contacts view only dialer buttons
    - Home theme, status bar theme... NOTHING applies to my system settings view

I know I'm not the only one experiencing this, but I am maybe the only person who never got any assistance for this.

I tried installing CWM (already back to mirecovery imt) to be able to erase dalvik cache as I read once that this should work for this issue: IT DOESN'T

So finally people: WILL SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME?!!!
    Thank you very very very much in advance!
  2. XsonzMI3

Sep 22, 2014
    Android App Developer
    I have the same problem as Nico. I was just looking for a solution on a forum before I ask for help and that's when I found this post.

So, please.. help us if you know how to fix this. Its not a major problem, but sure is the stupid one. :D

P.S. I am using mi3 with the latest rom (4.10.24) and I have been experiencing this problem since I bought my MI3 two month ago. (Not sure which version of the rom I used at the beginning.)

Share Our Site