"jodel" App Is Crashing ?

LaPp0r

Members
Oct 28, 2016
Hey There,

the APP "Jodel" is always crashing on mi4c, any ideas how to fix that ? iam on lollipop 5.1.1 (xiaomi.eu 6.12.22)

can someone try if that app is running on Nugat ? i really want to use this app :(

Short answer: It's not going to work.
Long answer: I have a Mi4c and Jodel stopped working as well.
I got in contact with the devs and they can't help. There are 3 xiaomi devices which have problems with jodel. Without a device to test, they can't provide a fix. (They are in Berlin which is halfway across germany for me...)
And upgrading to Android 7 didn't change a thing.
You can try to get some versions from apkmirror or such, and try to install them, but for me none worked. The only "workaround" is using version 3.1.40, the last one with the last UI, with that I can atleast read, but can't reply or comment...
So yeah, it's not working...

Ohh dann... that sounds Not good :(

I live in Berlin, maybe i should contact the devs? THX for the Information.

Grüße,

Oh, that would be awesome^^
Sure, just wirte them, the support was always really nice.
Let me know if you got some news^^
Would be cool to have jodel working again.

had contact with Jodel Supprt only anwser i get was "jodel dont support the mi4c"

: (

had contact with Jodel Supprt only anwser i get was "jodel dont support the mi4c"

: (
WTF...
Maybe try again and get another support guy, who is willing to help^^

Edit:
I asked the support guy, who offered me to come to them. But he is not in office till 9th of May.. So I'll wait...

Last edited:
Xiaomi messed something up in the framework. Since nougat update jodel works fine.

Gesendet von meinem MI 4S mit Tapatalk

Reactions: LaPp0r