New Just Dance Now

gorillasensei

Members
Apr 5, 2020
The game Just Dance Now goes into a black screen after the logo is displayed.
First time when I encountered this bug was in MIUI 11 the latest stable version. Yesterday I downgraded the to MIUI 10 latest stable version and the problem still persists.
Any thoughts about what can I do?
Thanks!

Last edited:
The game Just Dance Now goes into a black screen after the logo is displayed.
First time when I encountered this bug was in MIUI 11 the latest stable version. Yesterday I downgraded the to MIUI 10 latest stable version the problem is persists.
Any thoughts about what can I do?
Thanks!
Stop dancing?

Tried to disable game booster?

Gesendet von meinem MI 8 mit Tapatalk

The phone is fresh reseted and I don't have any adblocker installed.
Do you have root (Magisk)?

- If no, try to rename the "TWRP" folder in root of your phone's storage (and SD card, if exists).

- If yes, try to enable Magisk Hide for this app and try to rename the "TWRP" folder in root of your phone's storage (and SD card, if exists).

:)

Do you have root (Magisk)?

- If no, try to rename the "TWRP" folder in root of your phone's storage (and SD card, if exists).

- If yes, try to enable Magisk Hide for this app and try to rename the "TWRP" folder in root of your phone's storage (and SD card, if exists).

:)
I don't have Magisk.
I have renamed the TWRP folder and nothing changed.
And just to let you know, I'm using the Orange Fox costum recovery.

Now I'm upgrading to MIUI 11 via OTA. I will let you know if this solves the problem.
If I remember right, I encountered this after a downgrade from MIUI 12 (not the stable version because it was not released) to MIUI 11 stable.

I don't have Magisk.
I have renamed the TWRP folder and nothing changed.
And just to let you know, I'm using the Orange Fox costum recovery.
If you have OrangeFox, you can remove "TWRP" folder so. :)

I will try this app on my Mi 9T (I'm on latest Weekly xiaomi.eu ROM - MIUI 12.1).

;)

Dude how did you find this solution? o_O

Well done! It's a weird app (lol). ^^
I reset the phone. After initial configuration, immediately I installed the app and it was working. I closed it and I started to configure the phone. After I changed the display's dimension something made me to check again the app and the bug was there. I changed back the dimension to S and the app started to work again.

• Wow
Reactions: Poney70