K30 5G install error ?

That's a TWRP issue, check and install latest TWRP version for your device. ;)
Thank you, TWRP 3.4.1B installed.
1. picasso_images_V11.1.23.0 Miflash.
2. recovery-TWPR-3.4.1B fastboot flash.
3. xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK305G_20.5.14_v12-10 TWRP install.
4. Reboot... White out...

Last edited:
Thank you, TWRP 3.4.1B installed.
1. picasso_images_V11.1.23.0 Miflash.
2. recovery-TWPR-3.4.1B fastboot flash.
3. xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK305G_20.5.14_v12-10 TWRP install.
4. Reboot... White out...
Which version of TWRP did you use? 3-17? Did you try 3-13? How did you wipe your phone? If you have all stuff backuped to a computer or flash drive, try wipe your phone with "fastboot -w" in fastboot mode, it might work.

Which version of TWRP did you use? 3-17? Did you try 3-13? How did you wipe your phone? If you have all stuff backuped to a computer or flash drive, try wipe your phone with "fastboot -w" in fastboot mode, it might work.
TWRP version 3.4.1B official

TWRP version 3.4.1B official
Well I don't think you are providing any information here. There is no "official" TWRP for K30 5G yet as TWRP team hasn't officially supported this device as of today. https://twrp.me/Devices/Xiaomi/

We here usually use TWRP from a Chinese dev named after wzsx150 at weibo.com.

Did you try any of the suggestions I offered above? How did they go then?

Thank you for your suggest.
3.4.1B is the wzsx150 version.
It wasn't official.
Even using this t was no good.
Unfortunately, I will wait until the official TWRP.

Tapatalk を使用して私の SM-G973C から送信

Well I don't think you are providing any information here. There is no "official" TWRP for K30 5G yet as TWRP team hasn't officially supported this device as of today. https://twrp.me/Devices/Xiaomi/

We here usually use TWRP from a Chinese dev named after wzsx150 at weibo.com.

Did you try any of the suggestions I offered above? How did they go then?
[/QUOTE
Please tell me the installation method for those who are using Redmi K30 5G and who have successfully installed MIUI.EU 12.

Please tell me the installation method for those who are using Redmi K30 5G and who have successfully installed MIUI.EU 12.

Thank you for your reply. I used TWRP "recovery-TWRP-3.4.1B-0317-REDMI_K30_5G-CN-wzsx150.img" but it didn't work.
You should really SPECIFY what it means by saying "it didn't work". Otherwise it's hard for anyone to give you any advice or guidance.

You should really SPECIFY what it means by saying "it didn't work". Otherwise it's hard for anyone to give you any advice or guidance.
Eaven after installing TWRP 3.4.1B and rebooting, the TWRP screen doesnot appear, but it remains a white screen.
If TWRP 3.4.0B is installed and restarted, it will be started with normal MIUI and cannot be enterd in TWRP.

Eaven after installing TWRP 3.4.1B and rebooting, the TWRP screen doesnot appear, but it remains a white screen.
If TWRP 3.4.0B is installed and restarted, it will be started with normal MIUI and cannot be enterd in TWRP.

How did you restart the twrp recovery after flashing?

How did you restart the twrp recovery after flashing?
I restarted at the command pronpt. After that, I was able to launch TWRP with Volume+ & Power, but when img is installed, each folder name changes and MIUI cannnot be started either. Right now, I am rewriting to the original CN rom with Miflash.

I restarted at the command pronpt. After that, I was able to launch TWRP with Volume+ & Power, but when img is installed, each folder name changes and MIUI cannnot be started either. Right now, I am rewriting to the original CN rom with Miflash.

Flash using fastboot, then fastboot reboot recovery.

Flash using fastboot, then fastboot reboot recovery.
CMD Ppt 1st. fastboot flash recovery TWRP-3.4.1B.img, 2nd. fastboot reboot recovery TWRP-3.4.1B.img ?
I reboot CMD: fastboot boot TWRP-3.4.1B.img, is the reboot command wrong?

Last edited:
We introduced the latest TWRP (non-official) with fastboot.
(TWRP-3.4.2b-0623 -- by wzsx150)
This version solved it.