New K30 pro zoom pop up camera

Gibbs82

Members
May 24, 2020
Hi to all. I have the k30 pro zoom edition. I am New in the Xiaomi world and in this forum and i ask to all to forgive me if this topic Is not new. I noted a strange thing. When a whatsapp video call is arriving and the display Is locked the pop up camera goes out before to answer. If the screen It Is not locked the camera remains closed.
Now, with the screen locked not Always the camera goes out...seems that It Is totally a random behaviour. It Is a bug of MIUI (i have the 12 installerà) of the whatsapp app? It Is possibile fix It? I think could be dangerous in case a video call arrives when i have the phone into the pants. Thank you to all

Hi to all. I have the k30 pro zoom edition. I am New in the Xiaomi world and in this forum and i ask to all to forgive me if this topic Is not new. I noted a strange thing. When a whatsapp video call is arriving and the display Is locked the pop up camera goes out before to answer. If the screen It Is not locked the camera remains closed.
Now, with the screen locked not Always the camera goes out...seems that It Is totally a random behaviour. It Is a bug of MIUI (i have the 12 installerà) of the whatsapp app? It Is possibile fix It? I think could be dangerous in case a video call arrives when i have the phone into the pants. Thank you to all
What happens if you disable face unlock?
Seems like a feature to me.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

What happens if you disable face unlock?
Seems like a feature to me.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk
I do not use face unlock.....It Is disabled. I want to understand of this issue Is from app side or MIUI 12 side or of It Is normal