K50 ultra Chinese version to global version

Karim84

Members
May 3, 2023
Hi All,
I bought k50 ultra Chinese version from wondamobile and unable to set the global version. The main problem is that the languages on the setting of the mobile is just Chinese and English. I want to set Arabic language on it and unable to do so. Could not find anybody can help in this. Anyone had the same problem and managed to solve it. I am in Manchester UK.

You need to install xiaomi.eu ROM. Your device Redmi K50 Ultra = codename DITING

Hi,
I am stuck in the middle of the process inorder to unlock as in the 6th minute of the video I should add phone number to do the verification. The phone is not allowing me to add phone number for the verification step. Any idea how to solve this

Necesitas instalar la ROM de xiaomi.eu. Su dispositivo Redmi K50 Ultra = nombre en clave DITING
Hello, I am trying to update my redmi K50 ULTRA, I already downloaded the version of Miui 14.0.10 and when I run it it just tells me that my phone is waiting, I put it in FASTBOOT mode but it does not update me, how can I solve the problem, thanks in advance