KEEP SHUTTING DOWN MY APP !

AbidM24

Members
Dec 2, 2020
I'm using Redmi Note 9 with MIUI 12.0.4 (QJOMIXM) . I've been frustated since last week after the MIUI 12 update . When i was playing games on my phone the game was force close and i had to reopen the game every single time. I've tried few different methods from the internet but it still crash my apps for no reason. Need help because i got tournament in upcoming weeks :(

Hello.

First try to disable dark mode and turn off game boost. Unlikely it's the problem but try anyway.

Did you change your dpi settings in developer mode or trough adb?
If so return the values to stock and see if it resolves the problem.

If solutions above don't resolve the problem wipe the dalvik cache and cache.
Well wiping dalvik is what you should do but id doesn't hurt to wipe the cache also.

1. Uninstall the game ( if you cannot because of the progress or whatever you can leave it)

2. Reboot to recovery (twrp)
3. Go to Wipe
4. Advanced wipe
5. Tick the dalvik cache and cache boxes
6. Wipe it and reboot.

After dalvik and cache wipe your device may seem slow on the first start like after installing fresh ROM. It should get back to normal after it rebuilds the caches.

I'm using Redmi Note 9 with MIUI 12.0.4 (QJOMIXM) . I've been frustated since last week after the MIUI 12 update . When i was playing games on my phone the game was force close and i had to reopen the game every single time. I've tried few different methods from the internet but it still crash my apps for no reason. Need help because i got tournament in upcoming weeks :(
- Redmi 9 is Mediatek HW, no support here.
- NOT our rom
- You are using stock rom.
- Better ask XIAOMI official forum.
Thanks