[kenzo ] Sim Detected But Not Working Or Random Working

Ghiro90

Members
Dec 30, 2017
After the latest updates I have problems with the detection of both sims. Problem encountered with the last update xiaomi.eu before I tried the developer, then I installed the last stable sims have resumed to work in a random, suddenly stop working and appears the icon of reception with the "x ".

After the latest updates I have problems with the detection of both sims. Problem encountered with the last update xiaomi.eu before I tried the developer, then I installed the last stable sims have resumed to work in a random, suddenly stop working and appears the icon of reception with the "x ".
Hello there
I have the similar problem with my redmi note 3 pro, but in my case only nano sim slot doesnt work/work with difficulties (I cant make calls, mobile internet is weak 2G is maximum).
I have tried with different ROMs but problem still exists.
Can you please help, did you solve the issue
Thanks in advance

Sent from my EML-L29 using Tapatalk

Same problem here. Redmi Note 3 Pro (Kenzo). Sim card randomly goes off, forcing me to reboot the phone for it to be back.
Tried a few tricks so far. Updating to latest Xiaomi.eu did nothing, flashing persist.img from Global Dev fastboot rom did nothing.

Let us now if any of you finds a solution.