Invalid Lagging

Mo.haggag

Members
Jul 31, 2018
Redmi note 8
- Lagging
- Screen freezing for sometime
- Blank screen with wallpaper after unlocking - the device or after ending a phone call
- Downloads or coping from or to the Network disconnected after screen locked
- ram need more optimization

Redmi note 8
- Lagging
- Blank screen with wallpaper after unlocking - the device or after ending a phone call
same issues with MI 8 pro

Reactions: Mo.haggag
Redmi note 8
- Lagging
Good evening! With me everything normal here. (Note 5).

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 5 usando o Tapatalk

I think it's the launcher? Because once in a while, after unlocking, my lock screen background appears as my home screen background. After a few locks it's correct again...

Reactions: dogs94
I think it's the launcher? Because once in a while, after unlocking, my lock screen background appears as my home screen background. After a few locks it's correct again...
Same problem here.Mi9tpro.After reboot, is working ok, but this happen more times a day.Hopefully will be a fix next week.

Same problem here.Mi9tpro.After reboot, is working ok, but this happen more times a day.Hopefully will be a fix next week.
same problem for mi9t (davinci) on 20.3.12 rom. i could not stand for anymore these bugs- lagging and freezing screens. so i had to turn back to 20.3.5 on my redmi k20. i do not recommend to update latest weekly on mi9t devices.

Redmi K20 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Mi8 too, if I unlock using a fast method (fingerprint or face unlook) the wallpaper change to black and it turns too lagging. And the general performance it's very bad, I don't know why.

Rolled back to 20.2.27 on MI6, works like a charm. Had the feeling it started already in 20.3.5 for me.

Unfortunately now the stock gallery app keeps crashing...

Also reported the lag in the ROM to Xiaomi.

Last edited:
Unfortunately not the launcher itself, as when using a launcher from the Play Store, the issue still persists...

Notification drawer animations are very laggy as well here...

same problem for mi9t (davinci) on 20.3.12 rom. i could not stand for anymore these bugs- lagging and freezing screens. so i had to turn back to 20.3.5 on my redmi k20. i do not recommend to update latest weekly on mi9t devices.

So are you saying 20.3.5 runs smoothly with no lag than 20.3.12? I use mi 9T.

So are you saying 20.3.5 runs smoothly with no lag than 20.3.12? I use mi 9T.
yes i can clearly say that. now i am using it and there is no lagging and freezing screen

yes i can clearly say that. now i am using it and there is no lagging and freezing screen

Good to know.. do you use the alpha launcher too? If yes how is it going? Does it run smoothly

Sent from my Redmi K20 using Tapatalk

it is working perfectly on my Mi 9 (no lag, snappier)
Good afternoon! Initially after the update I didn't notice any lag. Today I noticed that there is unfortunately, especially when I clear the notifications on the lock screen.

Good afternoon! Initially after the update I didn't notice any lag. Today I noticed that there is unfortunately, especially when I clear the notifications on the lock screen.

Same here in the notification panel mi 9t

Sent from my Redmi K20 using Tapatalk