Last stable rom is from quite a while ago

igoli

Members
Sep 28, 2019
Hi, I wanted to move from the stable official rom to a stable rom of Xiaomi.eu for my mi9, but I have seen that the last stable rom for my mobile is March. Do you know if you still have the latest android security patches? Is more recomendable the stable or the weekly?
Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi, I wanted to move from the stable official rom to a stable rom of Xiaomi.eu for my mi9, but I have seen that the last stable rom for my mobile is March. Do you know if you still have the latest android security patches? Is more recomendable the stable or the weekly?
Thank you.
Yes, that's the last one available from MIUI EU as their tool no longer supports 10.2 and Mi 9 will jump straight to MIUI 11 based on Android Q instead of having another 10.X update. The global stable is still being updated, though. The same 10.2 but with more features and bug fixes (new camera modes and toggles, faster fingerprint unlock, etc.).

Reactions: igoli
Yes, that's the last one available from MIUI EU as their tool no longer supports 10.2 and Mi 9 will jump straight to MIUI 11 based on Android Q instead of having another 10.X update. The global stable is still being updated, though. The same 10.2 but with more features and bug fixes (new camera modes and toggles, faster fingerprint unlock, etc.).
Perfect, thank you very much. Another question I have is that if you know how long it can take a stable ROM of Miui 11 and if it can be updated directly when you leave, without having to do a wipe data

Perfect, thank you very much. Another question I have is that if you know how long it can take a stable ROM of Miui 11 and if it can be updated directly when you leave, without having to do a wipe data
Just wait for ~ 2, 3 weeks. It will appear in your settings > update if you use stable global
or you should check this forum around ~ 3, 4 weeks for the stable release xiaomi.eu ROM of MIUI 11 for Mi 9.

I recommend you to stay on Global Stable and just wait.
Currently the official Mi 9 ROM version of Global is 12.2.14 that include 2019/08 security patch.

OK, has resuelto todas mis dudas. Si se pudiera actualizar tan bien, obtendré el Rom estable y esperaré a que salga el establo de miui 11. Muchas gracias.

OK, has resuelto todas mis dudas. Si se pudiera actualizar tan bien, obtendré el Rom estable y esperaré a que salga el establo de miui 11. Muchas gracias.
Please write in English.