Invalid Latest HMK30pro rom has bugs with camera!

csboo

Members
Mar 17, 2021
Hello
I'm using the latest update of xiaomi eu weekly rom (21.3.10) with android 11 on my poco f2 pro and the camera has bugs.
Whenever I try to take a slow motion video in 960fps, it crashes the camera app when saving the video, and doesn't save.
I'm not sure if this is a bug in the rom or the problem is with my phone but it didn't work in the previous update so I waited for this but it is still bugged.
If you have a fix or you have the same problem I would appreciate a reply. :D

Hello
I'm using the latest update of xiaomi eu weekly rom (21.3.10) with android 11 on my poco f2 pro and the camera has bugs.
Whenever I try to take a slow motion video in 960fps, it crashes the camera app when saving the video, and doesn't save.
I'm not sure if this is a bug in the rom or the problem is with my phone but it didn't work in the previous update so I waited for this but it is still bugged.
Hi, I'm using also poco f2 pro, and have no problems with camera. Try reinstall the rom

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk

Hi, I'm using also poco f2 pro, and have no problems with camera. Try reinstall the rom

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk
Did u touch persist partition? If so, reflash stock rom, and then reflash weekly by wiping only data and caches

Sent from my M2007J3SG using Tapatalk

Hello
Install other app camera in play store and working ok