Latest Xaiomi.eu Rom For Mi Note Virgo?

Feb 19, 2016
The latest dev ROM is the 7.11.16.
Since then, official stable MIUI 9 ROMs have been released, but sadly no xiaomi.eu ports have arrived for those and I don't know if they will ever arrive.

Mar 22, 2017
Hi,
similar situation here: I have Mi Note Pro (Leo) and it's been a while since development ROMs have been released.
However China Stable Rom has been released recently.

Does anyone know why no more development ROMs for Mi Note/Pro (Leo) have been released?

The device still works very well, it's lightning fast and latest ROMs (released last year) were working like a charm. I see no reason for buying a new phone.

Feb 2, 2016
Hi guys,
is it possible to know if your stable 9.2 will be released for virgo? since the Chinese building and the global building have already been released ... when stable 9.2??
thanks a lot, nice w.e.
andrea

Feb 16, 2011
Hi guys,
is it possible to know if your stable 9.2 will be released for virgo? since the Chinese building and the global building have already been released ... when stable 9.2??
thanks a lot, nice w.e.
andrea
Mi Note and Mi Note Pro are listed as End of Life here. Don't know why, but seems that no new rom will be released. I switched to Multirom, 9.2 is availbe there.

Feb 22, 2018
Since yesterday I was very happy with the latest Xiaomi.eu-ROM for Virgo with all its additional functionality. Then I made a big mistake and switched to global stable ROM! :-( Not happy! And I cannot switch back because the Xiaomi.eu ROM is away! Has anyone an idea where I can find this ROM:
xiaomi.eu_multi_MINote_7.11.16_0658bab0b9_v9-6.0.zip ?