Lineage Os & Gapps For Mi4 Lte

Alexiaomi

Members
Oct 28, 2014
Hello, I am very sorry to write about another OS here than MIUI, my apoligy. But I just want to test LineAge OS (Android 7.1) on my Mi4. I don't know which package of GApps i have to install. I tried Arm64, 7.1, pico / nano / micro and Arm, 7.1, pico. They just can't be installed.

My Mi4 was on MIUI 7.3.9 dev / TWRP cancro.
So what I did:
1. made a factory reset
2. formatted data
3. wiped data, cache and dalvik
4. installed LineAge OS zip
5. wiped cache and dalvik
6. installed GApps > error

Mi4 is fine, but no GApps.

What should i do?

Thanks
Alex

Reactions: vladpaul
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Alexiaomi
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
This video only show some features from LineAge OS 7.1.1, but nothing about installing GApps.

I wonder which package of GApps i should install. Do you know that?
I used TWRP that already was working on my Mi4 with the MIUI rom. The LineAge OS zip was installed succesfully with that TWRP, so i think that's good.

Why do i get a error installing GApps? What should i do to install GApps? That's my question?

Can you help me out?

Exactly. Is about procesor arhitecture. Arm is for your device. For example, on my xiaomi mi4c must flash arm64 gapps, arm gapps doesn't work.
Yes, there was an advice on TWRP to use arm, because of the architecture. I did not notive that before.

Thanks any way for your reactions and help. Preciate that!

Knowing is sharing

Have a nice weekend my friend

Alex

Back to MIUI again, I had some problems with LineAge OS. Settings for WiFi at work gave problems, settings for some e-mailaddresses gave problems.